Best place to get Adobe CS Academic pricing?

shocksyde

2[H]4U
Anyone know a good place to get the academic versions of mac software?

specifically Adobe Creative Suite

PM sent

thanks for the link garage81, all the prices i've seen so far in my searching has been right around $300

let me know of the cheaper store online, if it is legit or not :)

im looking into buying a full copy now also, since i can finally afford it.

He's looking for the whole Creative Suite I think, not just Photoshop - YHPM

oh. well, if you find a better price on photoshop, let me know ;)

whats the best CS price we've found so far?

several places online have it for about $50 more than photoshop at $350ish

50 bucks more for 3 more great programs is definately worth it in my mind

yeah, ill agree with you there. for 50 bucks id start messing with illustrator and indesign :)

I too have been looking for this for school, but am fairly dissapointed at how much they charge. Im still using a Photoshop 4 license purchased by my father.

If you are a university of wisconsin student, any of the U's.....you can get Adobe Creative Suite for 199.
However, you have to be a resident/student of UW Madison/milwakee/stout/riverfalls...ect
thats the cheapest ive ever seen it.

If you are a UW student and you dont know how to get it, PM me and i could probably find it, i dont remember the link offhand.

do you buy it from the school directly?

im a "student" at another university (florida).

yes, you do buy it from the school directly. They ship it form their IT department, and yes..they make sure your a valid studen. However, it is the full version for all the software they sell you. Not like a 1 year liscense like some places ive heard of do at colleges.
I believe K-12 actually qualify for the same offer.

And before you ask, no, i will not buy it for you and ship it to you.

Octave said:
And before you ask, no, i will not buy it for you and ship it to you.

id rather pay the extra couple hundred bucks and not have to live in Wisconsin :p

I purchase from gradware all the time as they are close enough that I can drive there but you can order online as well. Good pricing on a lot of stuff.

Back