Best Reason To Reinstall GTA IV

I'm surprised I haven't seen that before... pretty cool looking

Come on Steve, I posted this in WLWC a month ago :p

Just messing with ya, this is seriously fun looking, and front page worthy :D

GTA4 is a fun game with lots of replay value. Unfortunately before they had a major update it needed a videocard with 2GB of VRAM. they had an update that made the game less of a memory hog. It also prefers 4 CPU's and does not get anything out of crosssfire/SLI. :D

Come on Steve, I posted this in WLWC a month ago :p

Just messing with ya, this is seriously fun looking, and front page worthy :D

You can always use the "submit news" feature or e-mail me. ;) Stuff like this is fun for a post on days like today and besides, it's not like you can link a front page news article to the WLWC (subscription) forum.

You can always use the "submit news" feature or e-mail me. ;) Stuff like this is fun for a post on days like today and besides, it's not like you can link a front page news article to the WLWC (subscription) forum.

Yeah I know, I was just giving you crap! It's a good idea to post stuff like this on slow days, especially for those who are too cheap to pony up for GenMay :)

One day I hope to have a system that can actually run it at max settings at 2560x1600.

lol I just reinstalled this today prior to seeing this article. Wanted to get some mods going :D

Nice video and title too, Carmageddon, what an awesome game it was.

Ok.. I've HEARD about Carmegaddon, but really had no idea wtf people were talking about.. that's just INSANE! I was laughing HARD at that stuff... now you've got me thinking about reinstalling with this mod :)

Whooo, Carm2 ftw!

I still have a collection of Dell GX260 "Carmboxes" dedicated to running nothing but running Carm2 for LAN's, still the crowd favorite by far. It never ceases to amaze how fun that game is or how pissed I am that no one has ever come close to cloning it as a multiplayer game. :\

I hate to break it to anyone but that was not the game carmageddon. Sigh.. I miss that game so much.

Loved Carmageddon 2 and the original. Was pretty disappointed that this wasn't actually a mod to let you play carmageddon style within GTA. That would be really sick and it seems possible.

i wonder if my e6700 /8800gt can run gta4? i have it on ps3 but seeing the pc mods looks amazing

i wonder if my e6700 /8800gt can run gta4? i have it on ps3 but seeing the pc mods looks amazing

Sell the e6700 and get a q6600. (e6700 should fetch at least $50, and the q6600 can be had for $100)

The whole video was gold. The clip starting at 1:25 with contact at 1:28 had me laughing so hard I cried. That was just what I needed.

I really want to get GTA IV now. Though I wonder if the same can be done in Saints Row 2. I already have two copies of that. (Wife and I "keep the peace" with our SMGs)

I heard about this about a month ago as well. But it's cool that Carmageddon 3 is out. :cool: But too bad it's got some music background instead of the game sound. :(

Back