Best S754, AGP, overclocking board???

Isn't the Neo2 the s939 version? Anyway, the DFI is the best out of those for OCing.

Neo2 is a s939 board, Neo is the s754. I've had two different Neo boards, one i blew because i had the front usb in the front firewire jacks, but they took it back on warranty, lol, and on that first one, it wouldn't go into agp8x with my 9600pro, only agp4x. The replacement board, had the exact same problem, and the audio was shit. I bought some speakers that were supposed to be pretty snazzy, put them in, sounded like crap, got them replaced with new ones, same damn problem, so i dealt with it. I've recently just put in an ASUS mobo, not to sure what the model # is though, but the audio is 200x better, and no more agp problem. Haven't messed with ocing much though, but i tell ya, never getting an MSI motherboard again from my experiences.

I've always had good luck with MSI boards. Currently using the Neo4 SLI and it works fine. It has it's issues (non-user related :D), but it's still a good board.

OP...Other boards you might want to check out is the Epox 8KDA3J or Chaintech VNF3. They both OC pretty well at a cheaper price point. The BEST is the DFI though.

Back