best socket 939 sli motherboard for $100-120?

jfish

Limp Gawd
now that there arent any really good deals on the evga mobo, i need to buy a mobo separately. ideally id like the asus a8n sli premium, but i dont want to spend that much unless you guys really think its worth it. id like to keep the option of oc'ing everything inside, so id like a stable mobo.

anyway, help me out :)!

I'm currently looking at the Epox 9NPA+SLI but it's around $130 at zzf.

I've heard good things about that DFI Infinity SLI board. I believe its like $125 at newegg

jfish said:
now that there arent any really good deals on the evga mobo, i need to buy a mobo separately. ideally id like the asus a8n sli premium, but i dont want to spend that much unless you guys really think its worth it. id like to keep the option of oc'ing everything inside, so id like a stable mobo.

anyway, help me out :)!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130238

You can still get the deal for a free eVGA mobo with a 7800GT. If you factor in the price of a 7800GT, the board is like $100 which is $30 off the regular price.

I'd personally get either the DFI Infinity SLI or the Abit KN8-SLI/AN8-SLI in that price range.

I don't know about the "A" but the "J" is usually the same as the "+" minus the firewire and secondary SATA controller.

You can't get the A8N-SLI Deluxe for that price, but you can get the normal A8N-SLI for 122 at Newegg, which should be just as stable and OC just as well as its more featured brother. ;)

i went with an asus a8n sli. i have an asus k8v se deluxe now and i love it.

ill stick with asus as long as i have good results :).

Eh, too bad. I would have voted for the Abit AN8 SLI. Anyways, I hope your choice works out good.

Back