BF2 Anonymous

donahue

Gawd
I'm playing BF2 about 7 hours a day. Got home from work last night at 10, played till 5:30 AM... I went to sleep as the sun was coming up and birds were singing (never done that before). Then I got up at 2 PM and played till 5 PM. Went out with friends till 12 and I just got done played (its almost 4 AM). This is terrible. I started playing a week after release cause I was out of town the week it came out. I'm at 3,400 points right now about about 40 hours of play. This is ridiculous how I must play for 200+ hours to get to the 3rd weapon unlock. WTF EA...

Well, guess I'll talk about the game some. I unlocked Med kit, next I think I'll go for assault or support, what do you recommend? I play Spec ops most, but their guns are already pretty good, is the G36C that much better? I heard its sight sucks.

Anyone else here addicted to flying helicopters? It is all I do other than command. My brother even watched me fly around for an hour tonight, he was up till 3 AM doing it (although I think he was drunk cause he would NOT stop talking). I am 700-300 flying helicopters with about 300 driver assist kills. Total K-D are 1400-800.

Bottom line, this game is way too addicting and I just rambled on for 5 minutes cause I am so sleep deprived.

Support gun is amazing, I have the support gun... I only play as support because the option of having infinite grenades is just too spectacular! :cool:

Tengis said:
Support gun is amazing, I have the support gun... I only play as support because the option of having infinite grenades is just too spectacular! :cool:

Your talking about the unlocked support gun right? As it stands, the only weapon I have unlocked so far is the Medic kit. I play support a lot as well but I can clean house with the M249 so I opted for the medic weapon first.

cgrant26 said:
Your talking about the unlocked support gun right? As it stands, the only weapon I have unlocked so far is the Medic kit. I play support a lot as well but I can clean house with the M249 so I opted for the medic weapon first.

PKM seems a bit less accurate, but dear god...

PKM + me = ownage.

I wiped out probably 3 squads of people in like 5 minutes. People kept pouring out of these different entrances, Ide turn shoot, turn shoot, turn shoot, turn shoot... of course you have to be a good shot with it, but 1 to 3 bullets typically takes someone down. One thing I dont like... if you get out of a vehicle it seems like support guns have a "prepare" time where your guy is basicly just kind of grabbing the gun so he can shoot. Its like 3 seconds of you standing there with your cock out.

Blam blam, dead, blam blam blam, dead, blam blam blam, dead, blam, dead... you get my point, eh? =p

yeah there is a slight pause when you get out of a vehicle. he unfolds the tripod everytime and that can take one seems like forever. dangerous if you bail out of vehicle into a squad of the opposing force. :eek:

donahue you sound like you need an intervention! go outside for at least 5minutes today, watch the evening news,get some laundry done (peeeuuu!), and get at least 5 hours of sleep :)

Then get your ass back online in the seat of a BlackHawk so i can minigun for you :D

I gotta give EA one thing- they brought in the MMPORPG element of 'leveling up' when you play for so many hours.

Keeps people playing and playing and playing... :D

No doubt. I'm looking at 8000 more points to get one lousy extra gun, and yet, I'm compelled. And I find the ribbons, badges and medals compelling too.

Back