BF2 Clan for [H] folk?

Noodle Boy said:
What would be the maximum number of members on your clan, if there is one.

not really sure. depends on what ladder we joined. but if we had a good number of players to join we could have multiple squads.

i know there are alot of clans out there like this.

How about some industrious Hard person post a list of affirmative responses out of this thread, eliminating duplicates of course, and we'll see where we stand. Then we'll have random, double-blind, elimination rounds, in a round robin fashion for a ticket amount of 10,000 per side, with no time limit. After these results, we will have the tenative order of command. And then the application part will begin..... :p

(jk)

But someone should put together a list. Convey it to the website guy, and then so on.

C'mon... someone step up the plate and vollenteer to lead, plzzz! I can only imagine how sweet BF2 is with organized clan play

Well I just checked CAL for a start, and they have 8 man and 12 man teams. Maybe we could even split up into [H] team1, [H] team2, etc

ok so far i have these people interested in playing:

rabiddawgs
digilink
Rhetoric
I'm the Dude, man
Seanpr123
fat_al
black_b[ ]x
n64man120
]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ --- needs the game
wfalcon
Blakestr
Punchbugy
OrionNT
mdlsFREAK -- needs the game
urbsnspices
Kevl4R
Torgo
zacas
Stinn
pistola
aranaxon
NitrouseXpress60
WhyYouLoveMe
Masume
RS3RS
galdoes16
Redemptionca

thats 27 peeps so far
i am pretty sure i could a couple more also
how many of you are willing to pitch in for a server.
what we could do is the person that has the website put some kind of money meter up showing how much money we have for the server. we could have that paypaled to him and he could pay. also have a list of who all has paid and how much so there are no problems. ie proof that you paid..

what r the chances of the [H] owners pitching in. as the server would be named after them. not sure if they could but would be an advertising expense. :D

Why pay for a Ranked server? Who said we need to be ranked to be good? The only thing I like about ranks is the medals and ribbons, stats make a Game's MP a stat whorehouse.

galdoes16 said:
Why pay for a Ranked server? Who said we need to be ranked to be good? The only thing I like about ranks is the medals and ribbons, stats make a Game's MP a stat whorehouse.

the reason to have a ranked server is so u can umlock the weapons. and most people will look for a ranked server first to play on.

rabiddawgs said:
the reason to have a ranked server is so u can umlock the weapons. and most people will look for a ranked server first to play on.
Ah, Thats a damn good reason :p . So is someone gonna make bf2.hardguild.com? I wish we could get like bf.hardgaming.com.

Preparation_[H] reporting for duty, i might be able to pitch in 5-10 buks a month, I dont have the game but im gettin it as soon as I get my GFX card

I assume some form of permission needs to come from Lord [H] himself (Kyle)? I'm interested.

I coulda sworn I said I was in before, but you can count me in anyways.

I could also chip in some for a server.

I am willing to pitch in up to $10-15 a month for server. I can also take the duty of paying for it every month, everyone can pay me via paypal and then I can set it up on my papypal debit card. As far as having a ranked server just for weapon unlocks, isn't there a hack that already exists for the standalone server to allow that?

We should really look at a dedicated server to host the website, teamspeak(if we want to use that), and gameserver all in one. That would be more bang for everyone's buck imo.

Redemptionca said:
i'm also interested.

OMG TEH TRAITOR!!!!!!!

Hehe, I may have a way to host a closed server for this from time to time. What do you think Red?

Are we talking more of a pub with a [H] tag and we all just tag up and play, or actualy a private serv. with more orgainzed play?

I hope the latter

Don't really post around here much but I'm definately interested. I'm tired of noobie pub servers that are terrible to play on.

I think I'd be interested too. I've played BF2 a good deal over the last few days, and I hope to improve faster, a clan could help! :D

I'd be interested but I'm already on a different squad, so if you see me on just go ahead and join the squad im/my squad is on :) .

BTW my name is SaViOr-MOH-
MOH = Men of Honor :p

rabiddawgs said:
ok so far i have these people interested in playing:

rabiddawgs
digilink
Rhetoric
I'm the Dude, man
Seanpr123
fat_al
black_b[ ]x
n64man120
wfalcon
Blakestr
Punchbugy
OrionNT
urbsnspices
Kevl4R
Torgo
zacas
Stinn
pistola
aranaxon
NitrouseXpress60
WhyYouLoveMe
Masume
RS3RS
galdoes16
Redemptionca
27 SO FAR

ludachaz
OldPueblo
DreamTheater36
CreamySoupUSA
hawkeh
rondocap
SaViOr- -- already on a squad but willing to play for fun

thats a possible 34 players.
keep em coming

and we do need to hear from the [H] lord kyle if we can have permission to do this

a private server would cost less than a pub one and it would keep out the newbs and hopefully the hackers/cheaters.

hey digilink thanks for stepping up and taking care of the server fee's if this works out. but really dont want to use a hack for the weapons.

as far as the voice program. we can either use the ingame voip (which i dont like too much) or teamspeak or ventrilo. i have had better luck with vent and use that currently.

the rate its going and if everyone could pitch in it would only be like $3-5 a month each for a server.

However if we have a public one, it will always be jumping, and when a [H] member wants to play, someone just gets booted. Blip, the disconnect back to the browser. Sux, but that's how some servers are doing it for sure.

If we have a private one and, heaven forbit, there's only 8 guys playing on a 32 player map. That will suck.

I'd be more then welcome to pay 5-10 a month. I think it would be a good investment for how much more fun I would have on it with you guys.

I'd be in for $10 a month. I'm going on vacation until after the 4th so don't leave me out of anything! I'll be back next tuesday.

Anyone use xfire? Not a bad program to see where everyone is playing, regardless of squads or whatever. I'm OldPueblo of course and we can append something to our nicknames to differentiate ourselves from our other xfire buddies.

Never used it since it just seems like just another thing to eat up my resources and sit in my system tray. I suppose if i knew people who used it, would be a different story though

I'm actually looking forward to this. I haven't been part of a group/clan for some time now because of my past development ties. Tonight is actually my first opportunity to install the retail BF2.

Sometimes I like playing with 6-8 ppl on 32 peep maps. I've had more fun than 64 ppl spawn killing and wrecking heli's into trees.

Disarray said:
OMG TEH TRAITOR!!!!!!!

Hehe, I may have a way to host a closed server for this from time to time. What do you think Red?

Was waiting for some kind of comment Dis. :p

few bugs to get worked out before we're in a position to make any offers.

Red

I say we have a public ranked server, and make all the clan members admins. Have it so we can get in even if it's full and since it's ranked we wont get too many noobs. As I said I can pitch in and I'll probobly get the game by next frieday (along with 6800gt.... eVGA so later I'll go to 7800)

n64man120 said:
Never used it since it just seems like just another thing to eat up my resources and sit in my system tray. I suppose if i knew people who used it, would be a different story though

Its only using 11MB on my system and I only launch it when I get in a game so my buddies can find me. I don't run it all the time. Any other program like this could be cool.

rabiddawgs said:
rabiddawgs
digilink
Rhetoric
I'm the Dude, man
Seanpr123
fat_al
black_b[ ]x
n64man120
wfalcon
Blakestr
Punchbugy
OrionNT
urbsnspices
Kevl4R
Torgo
zacas
Stinn
pistola
aranaxon
NitrouseXpress60
WhyYouLoveMe
Masume
RS3RS
galdoes16
Redemptionca
ludachaz
OldPueblo
DreamTheater36
CreamySoupUSA
hawkeh
rondocap
SaViOr- -- already on a squad but willing to play for fun
SuX0rz
Zucharn
thats 36 so far

if you see any mistakes here let me know
come on guys we need more then this

we have 36 people, not everyone is always gonna b on... 32 server seems perfect, if we get above 120 people 64 might make sence

EDIT: also, what are the IPs for the CS:S [H] servers?
Edit#2: I dont have the game either yet, imma get it by next friday.

Back