BF3 Multi-Player Amazing

RPG's are good to clear out an MCOM room or any of the choke points. I mean, it is a Rocket Propelled Grenade

Dice did a great job, and will only get smooth and better w/ time........:)

U guys are making me want to leave work early to play. All I got to do yesterday was play 90 seconds of SP because I got in so late and was tired.

I'm so glad to hear about the awesome sound, that's something that has sold me on several games, it's a big deal to me.

How come there's no karkland servers for the ones who got limited versions?

No servers to be found. :(

U guys are making me want to leave work early to play. All I got to do yesterday was play 90 seconds of SP because I got in so late and was tired.

I'm so glad to hear about the awesome sound, that's something that has sold me on several games, it's a big deal to me.

Yeah man with the bullets whizzing over you it makes the experience that much more fun.

How come there's no karkland servers for the ones who got limited versions?

No servers to be found. :(

Content isnt released yet, we get it free once its availlable at a later date.

The best thing about this game is how BAD it makes cod look.

Brilliant game. Sound alone is amazing.

just purchased the game. Downloading it now.

doubt i will hop in mutiplayer right away, will play though the single player first.

i had a problem earlier trying to "join as party".. not enough empty slots on ANY server :)
and when it did put my party in a game it would always be like 4-2 (waiting for players)

just purchased the game. Downloading it now.

doubt i will hop in mutiplayer right away, will play though the single player first.

I usually do that too but I don't think I will be able to wait to log in with friends and get owned :eek:

I usually do that too but I don't think I will be able to wait to log in with friends and get owned

its mainly to tweak graphics settings and master controls. I didn't play battle field bad company 2, i was more of MW2 player. So i know im gonna suck for the first couple of hours. Thus single player will help me get familiar with the game, controls, and help me tweak graphics to the highest playable settings.

From what i found so far, my 6870's in crossfire play at max detail on 1080p with my fx at 4.6ghz

What a long day... I was getting so frustrated this afternoon, but then I unlocked the M416 and what a difference that one weapon made for me.

I could hit stuff! Turned my KD ratio right around.

What a long day... I was getting so frustrated this afternoon, but then I unlocked the M416 and what a difference that one weapon made for me.

I could hit stuff! Turned my KD ratio right around.
The M16A3 with foregrip / heavy barrel is working excellently for me.

RPG's are good to clear out an MCOM room or any of the choke points. I mean, it is a Rocket Propelled Grenade

Yeah, but the problem is you get like, 7 of them.

I know it's not the most realistic game, but it would be cool if they differentiated between AT and HEAT rocket rounds.

Quick question: Has there been any issues of lots of people lining up to get a jet instead of fighting? It would happen on BF2 a lot.

If you haven't picked up the m416 yet, you are in for a pleasant surprise.
I have it. Tried it out last round, went 12/6 with it. Seems good. Long range accuracy is better, seems to have less recoil. Going to upgrade it shortly.

Man this game is so awesome that I just couldn't make myself go to bed. Just one more round...

I just like the fact that you can pick the squad you want to join now. I didn't notice the tiny little button to the lower left... at first I only saw the big join squad button that automatically puts you into a squad.

Sometimes it's the little things....

Enjoyed it a lot. Unfortunently all my friends have decided to pass on it for MW3, so I have noone to play with :(

Hello everyone, my name is Josh and I have a gaming addiction. lol.

I skipped work yesterday and was an hour late this morning. I just can't get away from it.

Was on the fence about BF3 initially, but I finally bit last night, and really enjoyed what I saw. Definitely feels more like BF2 to me than BFBC2, which I appreciate, and I never realized how much I missed being able to go prone.

I still suck terribly, but hopefully will improve once I learn the new maps. At the very least once I unlock the defib paddles I can be useful to my team :)

I don't usually play online but I bought Bad Company 2 and loved playing the multiplayer. So I preordered BF3 and it's even better than BC2 online. I'm still horrible and but hopefully I'll improve the more I play this game. One thing I do miss from BC2 is Atacama Desert. Man I loved that map and it's the perfect place for tanks.

Enjoyed it a lot. Unfortunently all my friends have decided to pass on it for MW3, so I have noone to play with :(

Well you could always play with yourself.

Wait, that doesn't sound right! :D

Seriously though, part of what is great about online gaming in games like this is that you don't need to have a bunch of friends playing a game in order for you to do so.

2 support chat sessions later and I can play
thank you... may I ask what changes were made so I can help others?
you: or is it all on your side
Jasmeet: it is all on our side mate.

Back