BF3 pre-order at GamersGate now specifies Limited Edition - $53.95

What people don't understand is the first run is the LE once those run out it will be the normal. You can't pre-order a non-LE... If wherever you pre-order from doesn't show LE it just doesn't show it... Same way BFBC2 was....

What people don't understand is the first run is the LE once those run out it will be the normal. You can't pre-order a non-LE... If wherever you pre-order from doesn't show LE it just doesn't show it... Same way BFBC2 was....

For clarification, what he is saying here is that every BF3 pre-order will be the LE whether it notes it as such or not. That's how EA runs their Limited Editions.

For clarification, what he is saying here is that every BF3 pre-order will be the LE whether it notes it as such or not. That's how EA runs their Limited Editions.

To me, I find it to be a way to charge PC at 60 price tag than having people bitch about it.

For some reason, I bought BC2 like almost a month after it release, and steam still gave me a copy of LE instead a normal edition.. Feel like some kind of marketing.

To me, I find it to be a way to charge PC at 60 price tag than having people bitch about it.

For some reason, I bought BC2 like almost a month after it release, and steam still gave me a copy of LE instead a normal edition.. Feel like some kind of marketing.

Well, they are going to charge 60 bucks because they want to charge 60 bucks. They really don't need any justification beyond that. All I was saying is that if you pre-order, you get the extra content. Whether that makes it worth it or not, is up to you (I'm personally holding out for a sub $40 pre-order deal myself). Also, like AjFreimuth said, the first run is the LE. Generally this means pre-order, but they usually pump out more than enough keys to cover those. Thus, you can usually get them post release for a time. All depends on how many got eaten up pre-release.

Hell, I think EA store had an LE version of Medal of Honor available up until a month or so ago (may still be there. I'm too lazy to check lol).

Back