BF3 Server list no pings

Island

Gawd
I noticed that on my origin server browser, I cannot get any pings on any servers. Is this do to some firewall setting? I use Norton 360 and I have a firewall rule for origin which is set to allow...any1 have this issue?

BTW- I don't get any lagg in game.

I think its just an issue because its happened to me several times already. It mostly works though (as in I usually see pings)

It's due to browser security settings and how Battlelog is implemented.

They will be changing this in the future. If you want to see ping, you can add Battlelog to your list of "approved" sites or whatnot, or you can downgrade your security settings (not advised).

Or you can wait for the inevitable upgrades and updates that should rectify this.

It's due to browser security settings and how Battlelog is implemented.

They will be changing this in the future. If you want to see ping, you can add Battlelog to your list of "approved" sites or whatnot, or you can downgrade your security settings (not advised).

Or you can wait for the inevitable upgrades and updates that should rectify this.

The other way is just to run the browser in admin mode. (Just copy and paste the address and everything should be fine).

Windows 7? Use the non 64 bit version shortcut for Internet Explorer, right click and choose run as administrator.

Run your browser and Administrator and the problem goes away.

I had this problem as well, but I started getting pings when I restarted my browser (Chrome)

Back