BFG 7800GT OC 256MB at Dell SB $285 AR

cold solder

Weaksauce
NOTE: To get this deal you have to have a Dell Small Business "25% Off Accessories" coupon. I never heard of these until a few days ago and maybe I was lucky that I found one quickly. Supposedly you can find them on eBay for a couple of bucks but I didn't get mine there. I found one on slickdeals but these are ONE-TIME-USE-ONLY coupons and when they become available there they are usually scarfed up pretty fast. The one I found, however, I didn't use until 12 hours later and it was still good so YMMV.

Dell Small Business has the BFG 7800GT listed for $419.95 with an automatic discount of 10% making it $377.95. There's a $30 MIR available that makes it $347.95 AR, a mediocre price, but here's the key: there are Dell SB 25% off Accessories coupons out there (I know because I found one last night at slickdeals) that make the price $314.96 and that goes down to $284.96 AR. That's the best deal I've seen on a BFG 7800GT OC anywhere. YMMV. Dell SB hits you for sales tax, too, so after tax the price was a bit higher. In general I think we're going to see the 7800GT below $300 everywhere in the very near future. I noticed on the AnandTech pricing engine today that most etailers have actually increased their prices over last week. Still, I'm a happy camper. I've got 21 days to send it back to Dell if there are any problems with it and the lifetime BFG warranty after that. :D

Thanks for the deal. I just bought a 25% off coupon for $2 and ordered one. :D Sub-$300AR for a retail BFG was too good to pass up. Monarch is the next closest at $352AR for this card.

kwaichangkang said:
What's the coupon code or give us some linkage mang!
the codes are one time use. look on slickdeals, fatwallet or ebay.

thanks for the heads up. going to see if I can track down one of those coupons.

Man this sucks. Im building a new system and I've bills coming out of this check. Damn bills why do they have to suck so much...

P.S. - F@ck the guy who side swiped my car while I was at diner last week. Thats another $500 deductible.

Awesome deal though... grats to whoever gets in on it.

El Nacho said:
thanks for the heads up. going to see if I can track down one of those coupons.
you can buy one for a couple of bucks. spending $2-$3 to save $62-$63 extra is worth it. ebay is cleaned out this morning, but had a couple of coupons last night.

yep--prices get better with time.

i got some of these back when the good deal was $342 - rebates -coupons ect--LOL

had i just stuck with the x800pro a bit longer!!!!--LOL :eek:

if tax is killing this for you guys & you can't find a 25% SB coupon, try through dell home.

RR$V1661CVL315 -- $35 off > $300 purchase.. bringing it down to 384 - 30 MIR = 354 no tax.

82JMMHN1GRWXLZ - $60 off > $500 if you need to buy anything else.

Just got a BFG 7800GT myself along with a Belkin Power Supply. Thanks for the heads up... and thanks to the Dell coupon sellers on Ebay;-)

This IS a great DEAL! ... I bought my BFG 6800 Ultra OC last year on a "hidden" deal like this. No one thinks of a video card to qualify for Dell Accessories coupons. I bought mine last year using a 30% coupon. I paid less for my card last year then what it's going for now! You may need to act quickly though. I remember Dell removing the video card from their website last year while these deals were out... funny... I actually almost missed out myself. I thought "I'll sleep on it". The next day the card couldn't be found on dell's site. A little chit-chat with a rep and I was able to get the deal anyway.

Oh so tempting to get one so I can run SLI.....but I don't need SLI on my Dell 1704 that would be overkill.

So when is Nvidia going to lower the prices on the 6800GT to be less than it's replacement? I'm stuck on AGP. :rolleyes:

Anyone got a dell S&B 25% off acessories coupon they dont need? I can paypal a few bucks for one. :p

Duplicate post, realized someone else already had the $35 off coupon.

If you follow the link in gdem7's post for finding coupons, there's a 20% off one near the bottom of the page. Follow that link and hit the desktop accessories, the card gets cut to $377 before the $30 rebate.

Better than nothin if you can't find a 25% coupon.

*EDIT* There's no 10% off right away happening though..

No instant 10% for me either... but after tax, the 20% coupon and the $30 rebate the 7800gt will come to $325... not too shabby...

woot! mine was just delivered. or at least it was waiting by my door when i stopped home right now. :mad: stupid dhl leaving my precious 7800 GT outside.

edit: Sorry, I don't have any 25% off coupons. I used the only 1 time use code that I bought off ebay. So don't PM me. ;)

How many of these one time codes are released every week? I've been looking for the 25% one on ebay, nothing yet..

shoot i can't find any coupon, would buy one if somebody could pm me with info :)

want to get 2 gt's and this seems like the best deal if i had the coupon.

A little update for this. If you can find yourself a 25% off coupon. It IS STACKABLE with that $35 off $300 (limited use) coupon that is floating around. I only have a 20% off myself, but it came to $324 after both coupons, after tax, before rebate.

Damn...you can say what you want about Dell's PC's, but when it comes to awesome deals, they even beat NewEgg hands down! :eek:

same here, paying 4$ for 25% off. PM pls, much thanks. (I cant check ebay from work ;p)

ok I just went looking for a needle in a haystack... Oh well... I'll wait till prices go down again. SHAME I have money IN my paypal account right now...

gtx4u said:
can't find the coupon anywhere stupid deal

How is this a stupid deal? These cards are $390-400 on Egg/Zip/Chief/etc. With the rebate it comes down to $365 after shipping, and no tax if you're lucky.

From Dell, it's $333 after rebate. And if you are lucky enough to not get charged tax (not sure if that's possible) then you'd get it for $313.

I think that's a pretty sweet deal, Mr. Poop, who poops on everything.

btw, mine's sitting outside my front door at home right now. Stupid work. :mad:

Votey said:
btw, mine's sitting outside my front door at home right now. Stupid work. :mad:

What's your address? I could swing by your house and pick it up for safe keeping. ;)

Here are three 20% off coupons if it will help anyone. Expiration date 10/12/05.

0G02MM71JTG2VH
0G02MVXFW1VK9X
0G02CVSC67WV3T

damn you for posting those, now i am REALLY tempted to buy one... someone please use them ;)

bajasteve said:
Here are three 20% off coupons if it will help anyone. Expiration date 10/12/05.
That makes the deal:

$419.95 - 20% ($83.99) - $30MIR - 2.25% fatcash ($7.56) + tax = $298.40AR + tax. Hot!

bajasteve said:

0G02MM71JTG2VH
0G02MVXFW1VK9X
0G02CVSC67WV3T

These coupons are not working for the 7800 GT :mad:

*EDIT*

They work in the Small Business section, but I can't find any $35 off coupons for the Small Business section :(

bajasteve said:

0G02MM71JTG2VH
0G02MVXFW1VK9X
0G02CVSC67WV3T

DAMN YOU!*

My wife is going to murder me in my sleep, but I just...
could...
not...
pass.

Used the 3rd code, so I guess my monster BFG 6800GT OC w/Thermalright V1 is going into the FS/FT forum to downgrade my impending murder to impending lack of nookie.

*I mean, thanks!

I just scored my 7800gt for $300.96 BEFORE rebate. With the rebate, it will be $270.96 and with FatCash it will be $262.68

Here are three 20% off coupons if it will help anyone. Expiration date 10/12/05. *courtesy of Bajasteve in the other Dell post*

0G02MM71JTG2VH
0G02MVXFW1VK9X
0G02CVSC67WV3T

I used one of the above 20% coupons along with a $35 off $300 Small business coupon (coupon code: VZLQC0BBZ7KLW7 Expires 10/12/05) and followed the like from Fatcash.com for 2.25% off also.

This is by far the best deal I have seen for a 7800GT OC.

:D :cool:

Back