BFG After Xmas Deals!

BFGMarketing

Offical BFG Mkt
BFG 8800 GTX $549.99 after rebate
How about $549.99 after rebate for a GTX?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BFG 7950GT 512 PCIe
If you aren't quite ready for a 8800, the next stop is the 7950GT 512MB.
$239.99 after rebate Buy two and do SLI for ~$500 (no I haven't figured out how to get you 2 rebates yet - working on it)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BFG 7600GT 256MB PCIe
If you know someone that needs a great deal on a mid-range card, the 7600GT PCIe is only $78.99 after rebate! Get a great card that can run Vista for under $80!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BFG 7800GS AGP
Last stop. Know anyone with an AGP machine in need of some new life? A 7800GS AGP is just the card. Runs Vista great, (I use one at home on one of my rigs)
$175.99 after rebate for the best AGP NVIDIA card out there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of these rebates expire on 12/31 so check the rebate information.

I know the last poll didn't have some options you wanted to see (single card) and I couldn't edit it once it went up so here is another poll with a few additional items:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=779383049816

Thank you... How's about some Super Duper cool deals on Boards and CPU?

More to the point E6400 and 680i board ;) :p I would also consider a compatible combo in AMD

(Money slowly burning a whole in pocket !!!) :eek:

This would be good if I could use my Trinidad and Tobago based CC to order. :(
You guys should give us none US people a break.

This thread almost scared me.... I just bought the 7950GT from NewEgg like 3 days ago. I was going to be upset if it was already cheaper!

I have to say, the 7950 was a hell of an upgrade from my old 9800 Pro. :D

motolube said:
Thank you... How's about some Super Duper cool deals on Boards and CPU?

More to the point E6400 and 680i board ;) :p I would also consider a compatible combo in AMD

(Money slowly burning a whole in pocket !!!) :eek:

Not to sure they'll put cpu board deals in a bfg thread..

RiZnO said:
Not to sure they'll put cpu board deals in a bfg thread..

Why not? BFG sells nForce-based motherboards (NF4, 590, and 680i).

Best price I've seen on an 88GTX yet. (excluding those crazy dell deals.)

Ummm ... Newegg must have raised the price $10 on the 8800GTX from $599.99 to $609.99 - so the 8800GTX after rebate is now $559.99. I bet Newegg just made a math mistake - I'm sure they meant to drop the price by $10 to $589! :D

Edit: Got up this morning and the price is back where it started. Thanx BFGMarketing and Newegg! :D

Doh! I missed the 7800GS deal!!! :mad: Any hope of that being duplicated/bettered anytime soon?? :D

VERY NIIICE! been looking4 vid card deal. does the 7950gt have HDCP crypto-rom onboard so i can playback HD-DVD/BluRay? (yesh i know i have to have a hdcp-display+HD optical drive and so on).

pulling the trigger on this s00n. can anyone confirm, Crypto-Rom is on this so i can play HD-DVD?

If only the 7950 was in stock...

forgot to ask if we ever got an answer on how to do two rebates

As a consumer, I must say, rebates are lame. If you can give me $50 in 10 weeks, you might as well just give it to me now. Otherwise, I don't play along.

As a consumer, I must say, rebates are lame. If you can give me $50 in 10 weeks, you might as well just give it to me now. Otherwise, I don't play along.

I'd take a rebate in a heartbeat if they'd knock that 7800 GS down again :)

Edit: NM, its down to $160 after a $50 MIR, sweeet!

Back