BFG GTX 280 OC for $350 after $50 MIR w/FC2

Ordered it. $10 less than the 'Egg, but I am just not excited about Far Cry 2. Too similar to Crysis which I didn't like either. Meh, I just want to retire my G80 8800 card.

;)

Great price!
The Canadian $ has plummeted in the last few weeks and the cheapest GTX 280 that can be found is $500.:mad:

yeah.. farcry2 is NOTHING like crysis.. in terms of everything from gameplay to graphics.. just no.

lol love how the top went from a sweet deal to "walking targets" and FC2 vs Crysis...

lol love how the top went from a sweet deal to "walking targets" and FC2 vs Crysis...

I guess I'll know better than to post my opinions on a game around here. Or maybe I'll just ignore what I like and follow the Ipod crowd !!

Anyhoo, this deal beats the others by $10 minimum, so I will hope the rebate is swift and forthcoming. Any opinions on TD's recent rebate success ?

I guess I'll know better than to post my opinions on a game around here. Or maybe I'll just ignore what I like and follow the Ipod crowd !!

Anyhoo, this deal beats the others by $10 minimum, so I will hope the rebate is swift and forthcoming. Any opinions on TD's recent rebate success ?

I was just kidding with my comment. :D You have a right to your opinion like everyone else.

As far as the deal goes, if it's directly from BFG and they list TD as a viable retailer on the rebate form, you're good to go. BFG has always been good to me on rebates.

Back