Big ol' list of crap, errrr cool stuff. FS/FT/WTB, variety, games, treo 650, Mobo

kevineugenius

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm promoting this to the top because I need things for my new Wii. The stores are out of stuff. I want: Wii games, Wiimotes, Nunchucks, HD cables, the works.

I just put in a pretty large order from Tigerdirect, so I don't have as many needs in trade as I used to. I'll update this as I remember stuff. Please note that I am in no way making money from these sales, nor is this a 'commercial' venture. I just appreciate finding a good deal and am hoping to return the favor to some of you. Stuff in bold is generally the coolest stuff, or the stuff I want the most.

**Everything is OBO**

I have made many deals on notebookforums, and have heat under kevineugenius, ebay under kevineugenius, and paypal at [email protected] I will take pictures of anything you request, but due to the volume of items that I have to get rid of, I'm not going to post pictures unless someone asks for them. I know I'm trustworthy, so if I feel insecure about a deal, I may ask you to ship first. You can ship to my business, address is verifiable via the website, I can provide a copy of my driver's license, something like that so you can feel safe in the deal as well.

No prices include shipping, because of some very small low-dollar items, unless otherwise noted.

I have two laptops that will be available for sale pretty soon, keep checking back. I promise, at least every other bump will yield an update.

New Brand new in box Machspeed socket 939 motherboard, $35 shipped, plus I'll give you a copy of my receipt and details on a $10 rebate.

Logitech G5 mouse, new in box, $41. Bought from another NBF member, then decided to go wireless.

1x 1gb stick of DDR400 PC3200 notebook RAM, chips say Nanya on them but I don't know much more than that. I ran the numbers on Google and found about nothing. Pulled from Alienware m7700. $75 shipped.

Lotus SmartSuite Millenium Edition, CD only, $1.50

Floppy drive cleaner kit, $2

10x PC Gamer discs from Holiday 04 to Sept 05, free plus shipping

XIII PC Game, 4 CDs only, $12

Aquanox CD and case, never installed if that matters, $5

The Sims Double Deluxe, Sims1 with two expansion packs, 4 CDs and manuals, $15

The Sims Hot Date, $7

Command & Conquer Gold edition, for Win95, one of the greatest games ever, $10

Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun $10

Command & Conquer Red Alert $10

A mess of cell phones, Nextel brick phones, Nokia 3300, random cabling, two Motorola Startac (everyone who used these phones loved them) with tons of extras, etc etc $50 OBO. Will separate.

Internal Zip 100 drive with 3.5-5.25 adapter plates $10

External Zip 250 drive with cable $15

Logitech Cordless Wingman Rumblepad (12 button gamepad) works perfect $15

Netgear PCM Wifi card, wireless-G, WG511 v2, $7.50

Xbox headset, $5

Xbox AV cables, $3

GFI Faxmaker for Networks/SMTP, 10 user, GFI OR# 14589, $50

2x MiniPCI Wifi cards wireless-a/b only, $8

MORE JUNK TO FOLLOW!!!!

Stuff I want to buy/trade for:

Halo 2 for PC
Big momma PSU, 750 or better
EVGA 8800GTX base, $475
Dell Windows MCE CD $10
A good notebook cooler pad for a 17"
150gb Raptor hard drives
2407wfp *superb deals only*
Alienware T-Shirt
Privateer 2 collectible iron-on patches
Alienware Star Wars AlienGUIse themes
Xbox 360 premium
NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, GBA, DS, Xbox, Wii games
2005 Ford 5.4L Supercharger

More wants to come as well; I'll update when I remember stuff.

There's nothing in bold *lol*. Anyways, bump to a fellow C&C fan and i do have kind of an interest in the mini pci wifi cards and the G wiffi card. I have Pandora tomorrow for the xbox, brand new, unopened if you want to do a trade.

PMs replied. Sorry about the lack of bolds, I copied the text from another forum and forgot to re-do all the bold spots. Effective bump.

I'm in a pissy mood, so I want to sell some stuff. EVERYTHING (except the Compal) is 10% OFF and the Compal is $75 off.

I probably won't check PMs any more today, so everyone except jeddaye is SOL on the 10% off sale... Tsk tsk. Bump.

Sorry about delays. I couldn't get onto the site for some reason. Anyhoo, PMs replied and bump.

Is there any way to make these timestamps in my native timezone? I have no idea when 6 hours is....

Yeah I read somewhere it's only going to work in DX 10 and only on VISTA. Here we go with the games that are only going to work on Vista. Once again, we have an OS that we HAVE NO CHOICE but to buy if we want to play new games and use other new software. That's just great. That of course means upgrading hardware too especially video cards. And no nVIDIA cards since they suck on vista from what I've read. So you figure 250 bux for Vista and another 600 or 700 bux on a decent ATI dx10 video card in the near future. All this just to play Halo 2? I don't think so...hehe

... ??? I don't know where you get your info. Anyway, I'd rather pay $90 for Vista (you don't HAVE to buy Ultimate) and $300 for a video card (you don't HAVE to buy the top-end one) than buy an Xbox just to play a single game. Anyway, that's off topic.

Bump.

You don't have to buy top end, but it does have to be a dx10 card to take advantage of vista and Halo 2 is going to be a dx10 game. And I haven't seen a cheap dx10 card yet. I'm sure they will be out before too long. Should be like you said around 300 bux. That should be a good price for a playable dx10 card...
You also don't HAVE to buy the best vista version out there, but if you look at the options on the different versions, buying the cheapest one doesn't look really worth it to me. Personally, if I'm going to buy vista at all, and I will eventually , it'll be the premium home edition I think..

I wonder if Microsoft paid them off to get them to do that. Will probably sell an extra 250,000 copies of the OS that wouldn't have been sold otherwise.

Bump.

I'm leaving for a while tuesday morning, so if anyone wants anything, it has to be shipped tomorrow.

i got money today. we can do what we need. i see you're away, so i'll wait till you get back. free bump:)

Any way you would part the T7200 CPU and trade for a T2300 + cash...or just cash?
Let me know, bump.

Back