Bigdaddys PC parts, updated daily, check inside

What direcway system do you have. Is it new, or has it been installed. is it the complete system or just the modem(s) or just the dish?
If it's been installed, has it been decomissoined with direcway?

It's a Direcway4000 ,and it's a complete system, with even some RJ6 cable with it. I had it turned off at Direcway about 4 months ago.My area got decent cable, so thats the reason I don't need the sat any longer.I paid over $600 about 2 years ago for it. The dish is still installed outside,,just in case I wanted to go back to the service. Depending on where you are, shipping is between $40-60 ,and be aware that it has to be professionally installed ,since it's a 2 way system. Things I am interested in trading for, are a PCI-E video card worth over $100 new or a64 cpu 3200 or bigger.socket 939 What's nice about owning your own setup, is you don't need to commit to any contract. BD51

Tristezza said:
i have a p3 mobile though i think it's a 1ghz cpu, i'll get back to you
As far as I know, the largest the notebook can use is 700mhz. It's gotta be the big rectangle looking thing with the plug at one end. BD51

Let Me Check on what i have but i think i might have a gateway with a P3 Proc in it.. ii cannot remember the model number off the top of my head but ill let u know as soon as i get home... i also am interested in your Enclosure Drive Carrier if its still avail

zip code is 80524

ill let u know as soon as i get home about the gateway...

Still have it., I'll check in the am on shipping. It shouldn't be to much. My Gateway is a Solo 2550. BD51

Still want me to check on shipping? Priorty mail shows $3.85 Close enough, I'll put tracking on it,too BD51

ya i want that
send me a PM with total price and ill send PP

1115pm bump Tuesday 10/4/05 from my bedroom on a freshly built p4 unit while I'm watching cold cases. BD51 :D

Watching Rocky and Bullwinkle in the corner of my PC. Don't ya just love an MCE PC? :D 7AM Sat

Back