Bill Gates Dancing With Kid Rock

Bill Gates can put back a 40oz like nobodys business. I wonder if there was a turf related knife fight.

I have to say, "The Jackhammer" Is something I have to pull out now at the clubs.

Unless he's had a nose job, that is not Kid rock.

I was in a small town outside of Seattle(heading up to the mountains) a couple of years back and saw Bill Gates driving his Porsche by himself. It looked like he was trying to find a business in a shopping center or make a turn the way he was looking out the window. I thought that was pretty strange, him driving around by himself, the richest guy in the world at the time(I think). Didn't see a trail car with him either.

My wife said the strange part was I knew who Bill Gates was and what he looked like.

Unless he's had a nose job, that is not Kid rock.

I was in a small town outside of Seattle(heading up to the mountains) a couple of years back and saw Bill Gates driving his Porsche by himself. It looked like he was trying to find a business in a shopping center or make a turn the way he was looking out the window. I thought that was pretty strange, him driving around by himself, the richest guy in the world at the time(I think). Didn't see a trail car with him either.

My wife said the strange part was I knew who Bill Gates was and what he looked like.

kid-rock.jpg

It appears you are correct. If you look at the tops of kid rock's arms they aren't as tattoo filled as the person in the pic. Shenanigans!

No bill, even with billions you're still not cool please shut up and go away now...

He may be old but I think billions upon billions driving around in a porsche and having an ex-supermodel as your wife and mother of your children whose 13 years younger than you must suck. Poor Bill, won't anyone help you age a bit more gracefully :).

Bill Gates doesn't feel sorry for himself

I can tell you that right now

He's Bill fuckin Gates, and you're not

Thing about the Bill, he's pretty much beyond any form of mockery at this stage, you can say "Dork", but he can buy the planet and have you kicked off it.

I mean, even the president can be voted out, but Bill, no.

Mocking Bill is like calling the sky an asshole, it just doesn't really work.

+1, buncha jealous people in this thread :p

Everybody forgets this guy sat in front of congress begging for more H1B visas claiming Americans just weren't smart enough to work for him. A few weeks later he threatened to move MS out of Seattle and up to Canada over the same issue

Yeah, no hero there.

Everybody forgets this guy sat in front of congress begging for more H1B visas claiming Americans just weren't smart enough to work for him. A few weeks later he threatened to move MS out of Seattle and up to Canada over the same issue

Yeah, no hero there.

Nobody said he was a hero, just that he was filthy rich, and prolly could not give a damn what someone like you thought about him.

Has anyone recently noted the resemblance between Gates and former Attorney General Janet Reno?

He may be old but I think billions upon billions driving around in a porsche and having an ex-supermodel as your wife and mother of your children whose 13 years younger than you must suck. Poor Bill, won't anyone help you age a bit more gracefully :).

She's an ex-Microsoft employee. She's a valedictorian. She's Computer Science graduate. She's Bill Gates' wife. Melinda Gates was never a supermodel. AFAIK, she was never a model.

De ja vu. I totally thought just now that I've read this same exact post somewhere before. :confused:

Yeah, no hero there.

Moving Microsoft into Canada would make him a hero to me. :) it is all just point of view.

Photo looks like it was taken in a church basement.

And to the other guy LMAO bill gates wife a supermodel since when?

lay down the pipe!

She's an ex-Microsoft employee. She's a valedictorian. She's Computer Science graduate. She's Bill Gates' wife. Melinda Gates was never a supermodel. AFAIK, she was never a model.

What is it with these rich people being self assured enough to marry for love?

That's not the dream.

LOL is he still alive :O lol
i thought he wud hav been pressed under those billions of dollars :|
poor bill(not realy poor)
i wonder y is he still dancing comon u are old now

Moving Microsoft into Canada would make him a hero to me. :) it is all just point of view.

You seem to be missing the point, he'd only be moving to Canada because of our lax immigration policies. Not really because of he likes the country and actually wants to hire it's citizens.

As for the photo Gates looks absolutely terrified, looks like he's about ready to go for his taser. :p

i hear when it comes to business practices, he can be ruthless
but he's also one of the biggest philantrophists in the world. how many people can say they've donated *tens of billions* of dollars? props to him for that

You can be a moral person and be ruthless in business.

You're not competing with the rest of humanity, just with the assholes who run your rival coprorations.

Yeah, no hero there.

Ya and lets not forget how many millions and millions he has given to charities... how much have you given? :rolleyes:

Yeah, no hero there.

Of course, we can stick our heads in the sand and ignore the fact that American graduation rates with degrees in engineering and computer science are extremely low.

But DAMN THOSE FOREIGNERS, they tok our jerbs!!! :mad:

American graduation rates with degrees in engineering and computer science are extremely low.

Out of the total pool of graduates, maybe; given that the US has the highest % of the population with a degree level education or higher.

Out of the total population, no.

And if you consider the calibre of the education (not all universities and programs are created equal) the US puts out far more top quality engineers and scientists than India or China.

+1 Gates is rich and donates alot to charities and has a non supermodel wife

+1 There are more than enough engineering and science graduates in the US (in fact, that is part of the problem). Unfortunately, we don't see science and engineering jobs providing competitive salaries/benefits/lifestyle/job security to other jobs that many top engineers and scientists will gravitate towards. (one example - lots of scientist and engineers go into finance, media, even energy where there is much more easy $$$)

Microsoft has had many issues with recruitment- PR, Pay, Location, job security... But they're all variable depending on your point of view, and I think they've managed to overcome many of them without hiring half of India. Blaming it on US politics and culture and business practices may be fair, blaming it on a lack of engineers and scientists is just not factual.

Back