Bioshock2 gamplay trailer

Looks interesting. Curious how they are going to play this out. Now they don't have a story to carbon-copy (SS2), I'm hoping for a bit more original plot.

Oh cool, you play as a big daddy???

Yep, well be playing as Big Daddy, and its totally different from the annoying Big Daddy gameplay in the first game. One can hardly tell thats Big Daddy at all in this Bioshock 2 if not for the oversize drill thing, which of course its a good thing. It'll suck if we play like the original Big Daddy

Glad they did away with the slow clumsy walking and small circular view thing

I really loved the first one...hopefully the second one is not much different.

Oh cool, you play as a big daddy???

You actually play as the very first big daddy, before they got all of their armored components, etc. So, you're lighter, faster, and easier to maneuver. And you get a helmet light :)

i loved the first bioshock. it did crash on me once or twice but i believe a patch came out...fixed me right up. i hope second one is as good as the first one.

I can't wait for this, I thought Bioshock was one of the best single player games I've played single Half Life.

wow..... bioshock expansion, or at least that is what it looks like. there be better a lot that is missing from the video.

It looks mediocre at best, HOWEVER, it had more substance than the Modern Warfare 2 trailer.

wow..... bioshock expansion, or at least that is what it looks like. there be better a lot that is missing from the video.

Sort of what I thought, it looked exactly like BioShock right down to the HUD.

I saw the trailer, not too sure if this will be as good as the original yet.

Bioshock was amazing, one of my all-time favorite shooters... but Bioshock 2 isn't being made by the same team... hopefully they'll deliver and live up to the original's greatness (or atleast close to it) but i'm not going to get too hyped just yet

wow, it looks great!!! I see that you'll be able to use plasmids and weapons at the same time, interesting. I can't wait!!!

Meh...I hoped BioSchock would lift the legacy from System Shock II...I was let down.
This look likes more of the same letdown :(

wow, it looks great!!! I see that you'll be able to use plasmids and weapons at the same time, interesting. I can't wait!!!

I hope you can hover people off the ground and then fire something powerful into them like a large railgun spike or a shotgun or something like that.

I enjoyws the 1st bioshock as well. Whats odd, is in the 1st version the Big Daddy was slow.. so.. how do they make it so that since you are the big daddy that you can move faster? I figured the slowness came from the under water thing they wore while walking around.

I enjoyws the 1st bioshock as well. Whats odd, is in the 1st version the Big Daddy was slow.. so.. how do they make it so that since you are the big daddy that you can move faster? I figured the slowness came from the under water thing they wore while walking around.

You dont play the typical Big Daddy in the second game. You play the first Big Daddy aka The Biggest Daddy ;) He has more of everything that the regular Big Daddys didnt.

You dont play the typical Big Daddy in the second game. You play the first Big Daddy aka The Biggest Daddy ;) He has more of everything that the regular Big Daddys didnt.

Wait... so you're the first Big Daddy... but these events took place after the original Bioshock? How does that work?

I'm a little excited about this game... I really like the art deco crazy art styling of the game. The splicers got pretty boring though.

I think i remember reading somewhere that Tenenbaum reactivates you "the first Big Daddy" who has been hanging around for sometime. The Big Sister is taking the little sisters and she needs your help again.

Back