BIP II Radiator Fans

Hexus0

Gawd
Hey everyone I was wondering if these fans that are rated at 79CFM at 30DBA be good for a Black Ice Pro II? Would it push enough air? How loud is 30DBA exactly?

The Black ice pro is not very air restrictive so any fans will do just fine. But it depend on how cold you want your water to be and how much heat your systems produce. But for silent setups it is one of the best for low flow fans.
But the noize vs. air flow is not very good on that fan i think, you should look for other fans and compare the noize & cfm.

Hexus0 said:
Hey everyone I was wondering if these fans that are rated at 79CFM at 30DBA be good for a Black Ice Pro II? Would it push enough air? How loud is 30DBA exactly?

PM cypher22

I have another question about the BIP II, does anyone know if it will mount in the top of the a Lian-Li PC-65? If anyone has a picture of the BIP II, from a side view it would also be helpful. Thanks..

I have a bip 120.3 and 120.1
They are about 30mm thick I can take a picture of the 120.1 or 120.3 if you want to give you an idea on the thickness.

If you want quite go with silenx fans there 11DB and do something like 45CFM , its not a ton of flow but it gets the job done and there near silent.

BIP II should fitted perfectly fine mounted on top of Lian Li PC-60 Case, check out those Yate Loon Fans, a bit better airflow than Nexus Fans but a lot cheaper

Back