Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency Mining Rig for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizugori

[H]ard|Gawd

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.
*Please note* LOCAL PICKUP IN NYC ONLY.

Up for sale is a mining PC that can be used to mine cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, etc.) This is a full computer, in a regular aluminum computer case. It is fully working and was built in early February. (I can show documentation of when parts were ordered at the time of sale if desired.) It comes with Windows 7 Pro (you will receive the disc and license key.)

This was built specifically to be a mining rig and the parts loadout reflects that. Thus, I purposefully used components that require low electricity (ie energy saving ram, Sempron processor, solid disk drive, etc.) If you want to use this as a monster gaming machine instead, all you need to do is replace the processor and add a large hard drive for storing the games. This could easily be done for a few hundred dollars.

Build Specs:

SilverStone Aluminum Body ATX Full Tower Case TJ07S-W
Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Socket AM3+ Motherboard
AMD Sempron 145 Processor
Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3LK2/8GX DDR3-1600 8GB(2x4GB) CL9 Memory
2x Sapphire TRI-X AMD Radeon R9 290 OC 4GB GDDR5 Video cards
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 120-G2-1000-XR 1000W 80 PLUS Gold ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply
Kingston SSDNow V300 2.5 inch 60GB SATA3 Solid State Drive
LG Combo CD/DVD Drive (sata)
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (authentic disc and license included; sticker is on case)
NZXT Technologies Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller
3x COUGAR CF-V12HP 120mm fans

I replaced the stock exhaust fans on the top of the case with 2 cougars and added 1 cougar as an intake fan to the front of the case to improve airflow. All of these are connected to the fan controller I put in so you can adjust them to manipulate the airflow.

This case is fairly rare now and is incredibly versatile. You can use it for a variety of builds as it can easily hold multiple radiators for watercooling, and can fit two large power supplies. It can also hold a ton of hard drives.

I easily achieved 1.7+ Mh/sec mining scrypt coins (Litecoin, dogecoin, mintcoin, etc etc.) The computer has CGMiner and sgminer on it and I can leave a batch file with my settings on it so you don't have to tinker around trying to find the perfect stable configuration - I have already done that.

I am looking for $2000 or best (serious) offer. Please note I will not respond to lowball offers. I don't 'need' to sell it so if there isn't a lot of interest I will simply keep mining with it.

If you are not too far from me, I would be willing to come help you set it up and get you mining (if you are not nearby then I can provide you with easy instructions. It is very simple if you just use the settings I already tested and verified as stable.)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Part it or your keeping it. Just from 7 years of experience on this forum.

Also odd choice in gpus for a low power setup. 750ti's would have been a much better choice for low power to hash ratio. Although I paid no attention to which board you have in there so have no idea on its gpu capacity. Just hopped in to toss out the information about parting. I have maybe seen only 2-3 systems ever sell here. Once the full systems start to be parted parts start selling like hot cakes. Just my observations as a regular.

Anyway good luck with sale as a whole or parted.

I figured they'll probably combine them but I don't know as they will care that much. I'm not trying to abuse the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back