Black ATX-WTX/EPS sockets - who's got 'em?

AreEss

2[H]4U
Stash the 'OMG JUST ORDER THE KIT FROM XYZ MOD VENDOR' till you read the rest.

Yes, I need ATX connectors. Yes, I already have drive connectors dealt with. What I need is not drive connectors or standard ATX parts.
I need 24 pin and 8 pin connectors and sockets. Yes, the male and female sides. Yes, I am modding a motherboard.

I can find natural and white. Or 20+4's in every color under the rainbow. This does not get the job done. This is WTX. EPS connectors work because they're the right pincount, shape and size. But I can't find them.

This is pretty much the last part I need to get started on this monster project. Help!

Gosh, I wish I could help you, but I don't know where to look. Have you considered vinyl dye-ing a white one to the right color?

Because of the way the sockets go together and what they're made of, paint and vinyl dye both don't work. They don't stick or wear off in friction areas. Gotta get parts with the right pellets shoved into the mold for my needs. :(

Already checked with Amp/Tyco and Molex. They have natural and white only. No black anywhere to be found.
Somebody's gotta make 'em. I'd check with ConnectRight, but they don't even have a webpage, despite having a site. (Sheesh..)

i was about to suggest vinyl dye cause TN went through the fun of dying rubber washers for her fans in her casemod of sorts lol

vinyl dye does seem the best bet

Third the vinyl dye. It works wonders, and soaks into the plastic permanently. No worries mate.

Back