Black Friday 2006 Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
circuit city, gamestop and maybe bestbuy(they have them, but may be holding them until SUNDAY) will have wiis and possibly PS3. Maybe walmart/target/costco for wii as well.

atherton213 said:
yay its like 10 and im sitting here at best buy... its about 40* brrrrrrrrr and raining

they have wireless for you to use? how many in line?

atherton213 said:
yay its like 10 and im sitting here at best buy... its about 40* brrrrrrrrr and raining

Are you serious?

The BB deals didn't even look that good this year.

Props though man...you got balls to be campin for what, like 20 hours? :D

I went to best buy at 7:30pm, there were already 35 people there so I just went home. I figured that the first 10 or so would get all of the 32 westies. I don't think I'll ever go there again for the black friday deals - its no deal when you have to camp out for 10 hours to get one of the dozen or so tvs.

Hulk said:
I went to best buy at 7:30pm, there were already 35 people there so I just went home. I figured that the first 10 or so would get all of the 32 westies. I don't think I'll ever go there again for the black friday deals - its no deal when you have to camp out for 10 hours to get one of the dozen or so tvs.

fuck me! It's 10pm right now in san diego. I wonder if I will have any chance at that $250 laptop if I get there around 1am :(

Wow.. w00t.com's deal SUCKED today.. Another crappy deal to ad to the crappy black friday from hell...

drove by bestbuy on the way home around 12am, parking lot was full (over 150 cars lol)

_G_ said:
drove by bestbuy on the way home around 12am, parking lot was full (over 150 cars lol)

Yeah I was able to get everything I wanted, dvd, memory card, and a pc game. Didnt have to beat the traffic, worry about parking spots, and now I can sleep in and goto the local sears to get what I want from there... :)

Devnull said:
fuck me! It's 10pm right now in san diego. I wonder if I will have any chance at that $250 laptop if I get there around 1am :(

not a chance in hell, i got here at 11 and there were already 100 people here, and its 38* out and raining... i didnt get close to getting a laptop, but got the TV i wanted

An hour ago there were people wrapped around the BB and 4+ cop cars patrolling around. I wonder if anything went down.

same here....... wrapped all around bestbuy and extending into the parking lot.... must be over 2k people there..... O well, not worth taking a chance waiting for an lcd screen, newegg here I come.

Done with all my shopping, made off like a bandit IMO. :) Picked one store, planned everything out ahead of time, and price-matched the hell out of it.

Went to Circuit City with all my fliers at 4:45, parked three stores away (okay, at the DMV! :p), walked leisurely to the store.
Walked to the Cameras department, and asked the guy to please get me some memory cards out of lockup. When I explained that I didn't want the ones on sale, he did a double take.
Bought 2x SanDisk UltraII 2GB CF cards, $33 apiece (price-matched CompUSA)
Bought 4x SanDisk 2GB SD cards, $22 apiece (price-matched CompUSA)
Drove by CompUSA, stopped in to bullshit with my friends and former co-workers. Noticed that they were already out of stock on both of the above, around 7AM. Laughed at all the customers who were still asking for them, for almost $10 apiece more.
Buying two of these, to put the UltraII CF cards into my (upcoming) carPC.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
There wasnt really anything i was really wanting except a 360 and gear of war but i ended up getting
X360 w/ $50 gift card
1GB Flash drive
1GB SD card
Some movies
A Digital Camcorder

Was goin to pick up a 52" HDTV WM had for $474 but only had 2 on hand a 1 raincheck, didnt want it that bad
Didnt bother with the 42" HD LCD either
THey had alot of 32"s left tho

i scored TWO of these! for 260 each after $90 each instant rebate, and i Still have $80 For each one, coming back to me from easy rebates!

im soo excited.. going to this from a 17inch compaq crt :eek:

Hulk said:

that sucks because they let people order them if they ran out, they said thay had about 650 in a warehouse! :cool:

i did alright

got 104 pc tool set at sears for 49 bucks

got evga 7600gt for 89 bucks at circuit city

got netgear wifi g router for 9 bukcs at circuit ciyt

left the house at 730am too

I ordered Forces of Coruption, several dvds, and a 2gb mem card for my sisters camera (xmas gift) and then went to Sears and got the 240 something piece set and misc other tools to work on my car :). Dad got some tools too and they went to some local shops/clothing stores to get cloths cheap. Wasn't to bad, but I was hoping for a killer hdd deal on the 500gbs. $150 for a drive is a lil below retail now, wasn't worth shelling out imo.

I got to Micro Center around 9pm yesterday and there were already about 30-50 people camped for their $200AR laptop. Turned around and came home figuring I was already out of luck there.

Ended up getting a pricier but better lappy from Circuit City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back