Black Friday 2011 Deals

cnick79

[H]ard|Gawd
Where are all of the Black Friday deals for 2011? With BF being only 2 weeks away I would have thought some stores would have leaked their deals by now. The [H]otDeals section usually has some of these deals posted by now, but so far all has been quiet in this regard. Maybe I am missing something, or maybe some you are holding out on us because you don't want competition for that Buy-One-Get-One deal. :p

I'm extremely disappointed at the laptop sales. They're terrible. Barely 50$ discount on shit laptops with core 2 duo or i3...

If I waited the extra month to purchase my laptop hoping that i'd score a killer deal, I would've been so pissed.

Many have leaked... None of the online retailers yet but they normally wait until only like 2 days before the sell starts, for instance newegg likes to only send out their circular like 24 hours before the mayhem begins while taking full advantage of early black friday marketing ploys

Cheap stuff for cheap. I haven't seen anything special. I'm waiting for Newegg cyber Monday and steam.

Lightning deals on amazon are happening already... next week they will be in full force! I got a bunch of stuff last year from those..

I was hoping to snag a cheap Blu-Ray player this year but I might be a year late because I think I've only seen 1 at Target.

I could really go for some good deals on 3D blu-rays. $30 per movie right now is just insane.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I just purchased the LG Blu-Ray player. It was cheaper than one Target was going to have at their store. I also took advantage for Amazon Prime 1 month trial. I figure what better month to take advantage of Amazon Prime then during the holiday shopping month leading up to Christmas.

Have fun with that one!

Thats the bargain of the black friday of all things.

minimum 10 holding at each store.
HA

number 11 in line?
Go home :D

You think that's a better deal than the 55" Samsung LED for $1000, down from $2500? I don't. :D

I'd like to see some nice deals on Haf-X or 932's Adv., but so far no luck. I haven't seen nothing special about PC parts either.

I'm kind of looking at either that 45" Panasonic plasma from BB for 599, or the Sharp 60" LCD from BB for 799. I've read some stuff on the 60" and it seems like it's a decent TV, but the Viera has great reviews as well. Anyone has an opinion on these deals?

I'm kind of looking at either that 45" Panasonic plasma from BB for 599, or the Sharp 60" LCD from BB for 799. I've read some stuff on the 60" and it seems like it's a decent TV, but the Viera has great reviews as well. Anyone has an opinion on these deals?

My dad checked out the 60" sharp and reported noticeable backlight bleed in the corners as well as some clouding. YMMV though. What model plasma is the 45"? I saw a 50" in the ad leak that was a s30 i think.

What I see is a bunch of bluray sales now. Kind of disappointing.

I'm frustrated on buying a i3 laptop on $40 discount, I could have an amazing deal if hold few weeks, couldn't be pissed any more...:(

Back