Black Friday: Shopping Horror Stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you all have one, past or present. Get it out here and let's see the extent of human greed and the casting away of normal common courtesy...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mod Edit - Completely off topic for "Hot Deals". You'd do well to read and follow the rules of this forum or threads get locked.

If you want to hang out and discuss off topic subjects, consider a very hot deal - a subscription to the off topic areas - General [M]ayhem. Five whole dollars gets you in for a year. Here's a link that will get you hooked up.

Please read and follow the rules....OK? Thanks - BlindedByScience

fuck would people STOP POSTING IN THE HOT DEALS FORUM IF YOU DONT HAVE A HOT DEAL.

I'm sorry but this is the 2304230942309th thread this week.

Freaking ridiculous.

lowside67 said:
fuck would people STOP POSTING IN THE HOT DEALS FORUM IF YOU DONT HAVE A HOT DEAL.

Freaking ridiculous.

Not to mention there is a thread exactly like this already.

yikes. sorry. i couldn't find one like it so i thought i'd make one. close it if you want, just dont blow up on me about it.

lowside67 said:

Freaking ridiculous.

I see two off topic threads on the first page and a lot of deal threads. No need to get so upset over it.

lowside67 said:

Freaking ridiculous.

Wrong forum yes...but damn if you do not need to calm down. Is it killing you? Is the world going to end? Is your world crashing down on you because of it is, get some thorazine and therapy.

back on topic:

I don't do Black Friday. It's not worth it to me.

The biggest tragedy of this thread is that the OP doesn't even start off with a story on topic.

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back