*****BLACK Friday*****

Acer 22" LCD = $130 after mail-in rebate.

$180 - $50 mib = $130.

Hard to see the $15 coupon, but it may apply making the 22" LCD $115 after all the rebates.

officedepot-page-2.jpg

http://i.blackfriday.info/scans/officedepot-page-2.jpg

thanks for the link, got the 16gb thumb drive for $30
newegg refrence link
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820171375

the 23" samsung was tempting but i couldnt find any reviews on it.

I was on my way back home tonite and saw people camping outside of bestbuy in rowlett. Whats up with that? Is there a reason why people camping with tints @ 9pm? All the sales look lame to me.

Because people are lame. They think that spending all night outside a store is a social event when instead they can get the same deal online shipped to their house for $10 more. There's no logic of the individual behind Black Friday....only logic of the masses....which is why that employee was killed in Illinois at Wal-Mart when crazy customers stormed the entrance at opening.

I was about to get that Asus TOP 4850 for 149.00 at Newegg yesterday and they ran out from the time i hit add to cart to proceed to checkout....

hope something like that comes along soon.

Games:
Final Fantasy Tactics PSP $9.99
Sony PSP slip cover $4.99

Blu-Ray:
Transformers $9.99
Stargate Continuum $13.50
Jumper $13.50
Live Free or Die Hard $13.50

Hardware:
Logitech VX Revolution $9.99
TDK CD-R 50 $5.99
TDK DVD+R 100 $17.99

That makes me feel so much better, now I'm definitely not gonna go to that walmart anymore. It's a shame to think I went there to get my mother a present last Christmas.

I hope they catch the bastards on video and charge them with manslaughter. Supposedly people were pissed when they were told that the store was closing because someone had died saying that they were "online since yesterday". Merry Christmas, a-holes! Only in the USA.

I hope they catch the bastards on video and charge them with manslaughter. Supposedly people were pissed when they were told that the store was closing because someone had died saying that they were "online since yesterday". Merry Christmas, a-holes! Only in the USA.

Ya only in the USA :rolleyes: Cuz rest of the world is sooo perfect.

The rest of the world is not perfect, but only in the good old US of A can a person be trampled to death by people stampeding to get "good sales" and have those same people get pissed because they can't get the good sales because someone died.

In other words, most of us in the USA are idiotic over-commercialized a-holes.

The Best Buy I work at started having the cops come an hour or so before opening. The cops explain that anyone charging, running or rushing the doors will be removed from the store forcibly.

Haven't had much of a problem since.

In other words, who cares. They should have built stronger doors that don't collapse.

I like to shop hardcore. If a mob of 5000 people are crushing me into a door that is bowing and cracking, a dumbass better not stand directly behind it. That's a Darwin award right there.

Back