Black Ops III

Converge

[H]ard|Gawd
Wow, could this game look anymore crappy?

Not that it's a surprise, but wow. Saw the trailer. Just kept thinking how bad it looked. Overall and graphically. Doesn't look as good visually as advanced warfare did and absolutely nothing about anything else looked good at all. Again, no surprise here.

I don't play any COD game regularly anymore, but I do like to run through the campaign for the story once. I was hoping for at least something not in the future with a decent looking story that could have possibly entertained me for 3 hours.

Not a huge let down, was half expecting it but I wasn't expecting that. I mean they usually can make a trailer look good even if a game is shit. Maybe all involved have really just given up.

I agree. Looks incredibly underwhelming. It seems like they are chasing after gimmicks with COD lately. Advanced Warfare was with the Exo Suit and now this one you are like a Terminator with a multi-functional robotic arm. But yes, incredibly underwhelming looking.

It's up on Steam now for Pre order I think I'm going to hold off on the Advanced Warfare DLC that has been on sale for the past few weeks and get this instead....

COD AW DLC has been dead after the first two weeks really stinks cause the maps are nice.

Looks like Call of Duty Advanced Warfare I'm sure it will play the same I really honest to god like COD AW I really think it's a highly polished game but the community of Steam is like pick it up then throw it away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4vRQxlKdJ0

It's because its the worst of the franchise. The ADS slowing was what made me hate the game even more. No player who loves twitch shooters would like how they handled the ADS.

Really looking forward to the Zombies mode... Thats about the only thing I really play in COD anymore. Perhaps the campaign

Well, at least remember this one is developed by Treyarch, who actually care about the PC platform.

They already confirmed 100% dedicated servers (unlike the bs "hybrid" system of the previous 2 games), adjustable FoV and uncapped FPS.

Treyarch also stated they want Call of Duty to be strong on the PC platform again, so it's a big focus this year.

I always liked the Black Ops series, but I don't know about this one.

Well, at least remember this one is developed by Treyarch, who actually care about the PC platform.

They already confirmed 100% dedicated servers (unlike the bs "hybrid" system of the previous 2 games), adjustable FoV and uncapped FPS.

Treyarch also stated they want Call of Duty to be strong on the PC platform again, so it's a big focus this year.

Every CoD game claims it will be PC friendly. For real this time!

Then it ships and reality hits :). This is off to a good start though

I think this looks like the most fun CoD game in years.

Last edited:
Every CoD game claims it will be PC friendly. For real this time!

Then it ships and reality hits :). This is off to a good start though

I think this looks like the most fun CoD game in years.

To be fair, we didn't hear ANYTHING about the PC versions of Ghosts or Advanced Warfare until like 2 weeks before launch. AW ended up performing relatively well and was a decent port, but the capped 90 FPS in multiplayer and p2p networking brought the whole thing down.

Meanwhile, Treyarch is already showing the PC version running in 4K, one of the lead designers is actively answering questions about the PC version, and there's going to be a PC beta, so I think that at least earns them much more faith than IW or Sledgehammer.

Best part about this is that this will be the first to have a female playable lead!!

Now before the misogynists come in here saying "Oh, that's so ridiculous and unrealistic having a woman in charge" to that I say it's all fantasy and no more ridiculous than lots of the stuff you see male protagonists doing.

If the game had more then a 6 month shelf life I would buy it.........

Think I'll stick to my Killing Floor and Battlefield 5 Dirty bomb when those come out.

To be fair, we didn't hear ANYTHING about the PC versions of Ghosts or Advanced Warfare until like 2 weeks before launch. AW ended up performing relatively well and was a decent port, but the capped 90 FPS in multiplayer and p2p networking brought the whole thing down.

Meanwhile, Treyarch is already showing the PC version running in 4K, one of the lead designers is actively answering questions about the PC version, and there's going to be a PC beta, so I think that at least earns them much more faith than IW or Sledgehammer.

I'm almost positive that one of the developers affirmed that dedicated servers would be available at launch for AW. Clearly that was a blatant lie to sell preorders.

I'm too lazy to find the link.

I'm almost positive that one of the developers affirmed that dedicated servers would be available at launch for AW. Clearly that was a blatant lie to sell preorders.

Nah, they only said dedicated servers would be "supported" but never actually stated for what purpose or capacity. Not only that, but they were very quiet about the networking side of AW until a couple of weeks before launch, presumably because they knew p2p would be received poorly.

Black Ops 1 and 2 were 100% dedicated servers, so if they claim BO3 will be 100% dedicated servers, I'll believe them.

Best part about this is that this will be the first to have a female playable lead!!

Now before the misogynists come in here saying "Oh, that's so ridiculous and unrealistic having a woman in charge" to that I say it's all fantasy and no more ridiculous than lots of the stuff you see male protagonists doing.

Awesome...hopefully she has huge tits with a skimpy top.maybe her thong will be sticking out too!

It was a HUGE LIE!

The last time BopsII had dedicated servers, there was no in game browser to find the servers. They hosted the "dedicated" servers, and you still had to match make to get to those "dedicated" servers.

It was all a HUGE lie to sell copies. People want to rent the servers....I miss the community part of COD.

Black OPS I was my last COD. It had rented servers, community servers.....

Having dedicated servers, and letting people host dedicated servers are 2 totally different things.

Thats like saying BF4 has Dedicated servers, but everyone just uses matchmaking to find those servers that Dice is hosting.....no fucking way

Bf4 does have dedicated servers. Not like it used to be sure but I still usually play on the same server with the same good players.

Why anyone would trust this company sight unseen is amazing. Wait for it to come out first.

calladoody callafag specwizard op III: the fag is now invisible, and he wants IN.

image.jpg

So is it possible to play split screen zombies on xbox one?

My buddy is saying it's not possible because you need another xbox live account, which costs money. Seem pretty lame, if true.

So is it possible to play split screen zombies on xbox one?

My buddy is saying it's not possible because you need another xbox live account, which costs money. Seem pretty lame, if true.
Yes, the XBONE version supports 4-player splitscreen in Zombies and 2-player splitscreen in campaign. As far as I'm aware you can play locally with guest accounts attached to a single primary Gold account. There might be a discussion about it somewhere on Reddit.

Yes, the XBONE version supports 4-player splitscreen in Zombies and 2-player splitscreen in campaign. As far as I'm aware you can play locally with guest accounts attached to a single primary Gold account. There might be a discussion about it somewhere on Reddit.

Thanks for the heads up, will take a look and update with anything i find.

How do people do actions when they are the top players that won the game? I see people flexing and pulling their guns out etc.. How do you do that?

Back