Black: Second Mission

Ron FTL

[H]ard|Gawd
I was recently looking through some old ps2 games that I use to play and came across BLACK.

It was one of the best singleplayer console fps I have ever played. Graphically it was very good for 06'. Enemies took alot of hits to die but that just added to the insane gunfire and mayhem that occurs. Very fun.

I looked up some old gameplay vids on youtube and it now has me itching for a sequel of somewhat. Upon searching I came across an article stating (Rumor) that a sequel may be in release for 09'. I haven't heard a thing about it so am I asking you guys. (developed by Criterion)

Trailer for original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHYNRbP_74Y&fmt=18

Black_Coverart.png

I was sent a survey one or two years ago asking me things about a possible Black sequel, so they're definitely considering developing a sequel. I highly doubt that it'll release in 2009, though. More likely late 2010.

Dude, this was the best console fps, should of been game of the year if it had multiplayer. I been waiting for a sequel since I beat it. Only game I have beat on normal and actually went back to play on hard and bought 3 times.

I thought Black was a fun game to play..and really looked great for its time (and the fact it was running on consoles that had lower specs than what we have now)!

that was such a fun game! i remember being pissed that it didn't have multiplayer though. a sequel would be great.

Back