Blast From the Past

2003 was the only year I missed..this year will be my 10th quakecon..crazy to think back about how things used to look in the tech scene.

hahaha

that casket mod was awesome, and I couldn't help but lawl at the fact that the one they emphasized as being creepy, is the one with the [H] hat.

Clearly, these people can't recognize awesome mods when they see them >=o

So much CRT hate. I'll (probably) be the only guy there lugging around a CRT, and a 24" widescreen FW900 at that.

I wonder what, if anything, id is going to announce this year.

Well, they promised to show something Doom 4 related. It was more like "maybe", though, so don't take my word for it.

Also whens quake 5 coming? Seems silly that theres QUAKECON with little QUAKE. Last one was Quake wars which was like 120340 years ago, and not made by ID.

I still don't understand G4's logic ... lets buy out a station then destroy all of it's programming. It wasn't even a competing market for what G4 has on TV.

I miss TSS's and TechTV in general.

G4 had tried to get onto DirectTV but DTV wasn't having it so the next logical step was to buy someone out and Vulcan was an easy choice as they needed the money.

Thanks for posting this!
It reminded me of the imaginary girlfriend I had during that time.

You can't say 'Morgan' without the Mmm...

Since this thread went active and we started talking about Morgan Webb, Olivia Munn threw in the towel with hanging with the nerds. She left Attack of The Show and is now on NBC's Perfect Couples, which apparently isn't doing so hot on the ratings.

I'm not sure if Olivia thought she was on AOTS because of her good acting abilities.

So Morgan Webb continues to be 'ol faithfull.

Too early to discuss ratings on that show. Anything new during the week before xmas is low rated due to everyone being obviously busy with other things. The reviews have been pretty decent, and it won't actually be shown again until the 20th.

Good thing Morgan got away from the head hunters, before they could completely shrink her head.

MMMM Morgan Webb ..... And she said orgy and balls , a lot ! lol.

Since this thread went active and we started talking about Morgan Webb, Olivia Munn threw in the towel with hanging with the nerds. She left Attack of The Show and is now on NBC's Perfect Couples, which apparently isn't doing so hot on the ratings.

I'm not sure if Olivia thought she was on AOTS because of her good acting abilities.

So Morgan Webb continues to be 'ol faithfull.

She also is a "correspondent" on The Daily Show on occasion. Still new so kinda sucks. Usually takes like 5-10 shows for anyone to really get in a groove.

Back