bleeding colors? cant seem to get it fixed!

niconx

2[H]4U
Monitor: Westinghouse 24" L2410nm
Video Card: MSI 9600GT

I just got a new video card (9600gt) for my computer and with this new card the display doesnt look quite right. Around black text on white background there are small amounts of blue and red. Also the colors are not uniform or consistently displayed either it looks like surrounding colors are bleeding into others.

I am running at native 1920x1200 but this happens at all resolutions. I already had the new card replaced by newegg and im getting the same results with this second 9600gt card. Furthermore i put the screen to 1600x1200 and then tried to set the monitor to normal instead of full (widescreen) but the screen still ran widescreen, didnt change at all. The normal mode does work with the av input though... The LCD did resize normal mode for 1600x1200 on my old card (evga 7900gs) using the same cable. I play some older games at that resolution.

I have tried both dvi ports on the video card. I have even tried a real hdmi cable with a dvi-hdmi converter that came with the card, which does reduce the effect but it still looks bad. What can i do to fix this?

Maybe try to post a photo.
And turn-off anti-aliasing or change aa mode to ClearType.
As for the resolution, I think you should just take a look into the drivers of the card, there should be something like this:
20070831225846tu6.png

Back