Blu-Ray versus HD-DVD Survey

HOCP4ME

2[H]4U
The survey is now closed. Thanks to all respondents. I will post the results next week. Mods, you can keep this topic open, and I'll post the results in this topic. Or, you can close this topic, and I'll post the results in a new topic.

I just took the survey. You should post this on the avsforum if you want more results.

Also took the survey and I would like to know the results as well.

I'll post results when the survey is finished and a synthesis when it is finished.

Thanks to all respondents.

it would probably be a lot simpler if no one posted their response within this thread, not to state the possible obvious, but I would like to see the results.

it would probably be a lot simpler if no one posted their response within this thread, not to state the possible obvious, but I would like to see the results.

Why did you respond? But keep in mind, this is a discussion board.

I did post it on AVSForum. The mods deleted it. :(
That's b/c those guys are fags, listen to their podcast. I'm waiting to upgrade the HTPC until HD optical is mainstream and cheap and I can get a 720p HDMI projector for cheap. Probably a few years off.

That's b/c those guys are fags, listen to their podcast. I'm waiting to upgrade the HTPC until HD optical is mainstream and cheap and I can get a 720p HDMI projector for cheap. Probably a few years off.

Not that I agree with their actions, but imagine someone posting a survey here on "Intel vs. AMD" or "Nvidia vs. ATI(AMD)" and then imagine the intelligence level of 80% of the posts:D

Woot...i'm a fag! Congratulations...you figured me out.

The reason they immediately delete most things related to Blu-Ray/HD DVd is they have fanbois on each side here that make ours look like well tempered individuals. They also delete those very quickly do to scammers and people trying to data mine for nefarious reasons.

Guys, let's not start a forum war. I understand why the AVS guys deleted my post, and I do not think they are "fags", so let's get back to the survey.

They also delete those very quickly do to scammers and people trying to data mine for nefarious reasons.
That's exactly what the point of the survey is for, to collect data. There's no problem with something like that on a forum other than the AVS guys would want to hog any data for themselves. I post once a while on AVS and I think that the site is pretty cool, other than that you have to buy a $30 membership if you want to sell anything to another member. I don't see why they would want to do something like that (ban a survey). I used the f-word as a adjective not a noun. I guess what I mean is that I dislike their attitude about stuff. I tried listening to their podcast buy they just seem like two jerks imo. Deleting someone else's survey is another example. I have other examples too. I just hate it when mods overreach on stuff that's doesn't harm anyone (like a stupid survey geez).

took the survey, I'd like to know the results from a more informed community such as [H] unlike some other forums I frequent which are full of fanboys

The survey is now closed. Thanks to all respondents.

(Yes, you can still take the survey if you go to the URL. I am having problems with my survey site; it won't let me close the survey. If you take it now, your data will not be counted, however.)

I will post the results and analysis sometime next week.

The survey is now closed. Thanks to all respondents.

(Yes, you can still take the survey if you go to the URL. I am having problems with my survey site; it won't let me close the survey. If you take it now, your data will not be counted, however.)

I will post the results and analysis sometime next week.

Cool beans.

Back