Bluetooth Mouse

Martygi

Weaksauce
I recently purchased a Toshiba loptop and it has Bluetooth built into it. I was thinking of getting a Bluetooth mouse to use with it and was curious if anyone has tried this yet? If so, what should I look for before buying the mouse?

I read on one manufacturues site that I would need to disable the built in Bluetooth and use their USB adapter. To me, that defeats the purpose since I'm trying to eliminate the USB adapter I current use for my wireless mouse.

I was hoping to find a full size mouse that is similar to my Logitech MX700. I like the feel and the button layout. Any advice and experiences shared would be appreciated.

Thanks

I really like the MS Bluetooth mouse. I use it with my Powerbook w/ built in BT.

Like mose BT mice, it doesn't have a swich to turn it off, so you either have to carry spare batteries, or pull one out when your not using it. But I get enough life out of this MS mouse that I just leave it on all the time.

I have an MX900 Bluetooth that I carry in my laptop bag all of the time. I use the built in BT to utilize this.

I also have a Microsoft BT mouse and I use it on my desktop at home with the USB key that I bought like 3 years ago. I don't use the M$ USB key that came with that mouse either.

The thing I am curious about is the BT 2 spec paired with the MX5000 Desktop from Logitech - it comes with the MX1000 BT Version and a new keyboard.

If anyone has anything to share here - please let me know.

Back