Borderlands 2 Game Preorder (PC Digital Download) $37.50

Is it just me or does it look the same as BL1 (or even more cartoony)? I just can't imagine how much more this can bring to the table, especially if I never completed BL1 100%. Almost looks to me how Skyrim was the same game as Oblivion, but a little worse in this case. I'm just assuming here...

Also curious to see what other deals people find hot with "25% off labor day at GMG" (should have been the title to this thread lol ) :D

Thanks for this. I was going to wait until it hit ~30$, but at 37.50 I think it was worth it.

Has anyone gotten a key for this yet from GMG, have an older pre-order and kinda wondering about it.

Anyone see any good deals on the Season Pass yet? Already prepurchused Borderlands 2 from GMG.

I just purchased from GMG. i have never used their service before. do i need this "capsule" app they have or can i just activate on steam when the game is released?

thx

Has anyone gotten a key for this yet from GMG, have an older pre-order and kinda wondering about it.

This is what I get:

"This game is not available for download yet. It will be on . Any required keys will be made available on that date."

I've pre ordered Steam games a couple of times from GMG, you don't need the capsule program, just log in when the game is out (or they email you the key on release) and enter your key into Steam.

Absolutely cannot get them to accept my debit card info, while it works fine on every other site. Oh well :confused:

Just use PayPal or call your debit card company and and them. My guess is there have been to many disputes from parents cards being used by there kids. I've never had a problem with any purchase from them and I believe there not located in the us.

Considering that some of there coupon codes are German quotes, wouldn't surprise me if its a German site/company.

Great, I'm supporting Brits :p j/k

Anyone on any leads on discount Season Passes?

Got it for me and my GF. Was on the fence for the $40 deal, this was just enough.

Got one too. Thanks OP! Better then spending the prices other places has been asking for.

In for one. Thanks OP.

EDIT: My bank immediately sent me a fraud protection warning email, since this purchase was made from the US to the UK. Got a confirmation email from GMG only a minute before the warning. :)

Last edited:
It looks pretty much the same as the first one to me. I pre-ordered however. I love any kind of "upgradeable system" type game. I play it longer and feel i'm getting my money's worth.

I had to go and promise a friend that I would buy this on XBox :(

Let's have a moment of silence for our fallen PC brother. :(

Jz6Z5.jpg

I played Borderlands 1 on the 360 and the framerate was pretty atrocious. I would reconsider. Single digit fps in boss fights sucks.

@MotorPsyche aka MikeTrike: no moment of silence needed, he'll have many of his own once he sees how truly awful his experience is on a blechbox.... He'll be back.....

egads ... is it that bad? I've never actually used my xbox for anything besides a media device on my HT and the controller is basically a toy for my 1.5 year old son. My friend does not have a gaming PC and wants me to play this online with him.

egads ... is it that bad? I've never actually used my xbox for anything besides a media device on my HT and the controller is basically a toy for my 1.5 year old son. My friend does not have a gaming PC and wants me to play this online with him.

Try before you buy? Granted you'd probably miss the $37.50 deal.
http://www.redbox.com/games/borderlands-2-x360

Or go grab/borrow part1 from somebody to see if it plays in a manner you approve of.

I have the first on PC and 360. 360 certainly isnt bad, especialy compared to some other games. Though the PC is obviously better.

did you see the reccomendations for this? i bought it anyways, cause i dont believe it is really necessary but wowser

Recommended:

Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 20 GB free
Video Memory: 512MB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560

did you see the reccomendations for this? i bought it anyways, cause i dont believe it is really necessary but wowser

I think that's because it's a The Way game. You know, trying to sell Nvidia cards and stuff.

Does this pre-purchase include the Mechromancer?

If you click the link and look like 5 lines down:
Pre-purchase now for access to the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club:

Golden Key:
Unlock a rare item in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest.

Vault Hunter's relic:
Play solo or team up with friends and boost your gear-hunting fortune with the Vault Hunter's Relic.

Gearbox Gunpack:
A package of unique Gearbox Golden Guns to help you start your journey on Pandora!

New character class:
Receive a free download of the all-new Mechromancer character class as soon as she's available.

36 dollars today with code. Paypal still isn't working for me. I tried several days ago and then just again yesterday while at work. Contacted them about it, they said it was because I was going through a proxy, which would make sense since all of our data is routed several states away from me. Tried again at home and still no luck, so I got in contact again. Now waiting to hear back.

Debit card wouldn't work now Paypal won't work either after I got it set up. Never had such a hard time trying to give someone money.

Wow, $36 for a brand new game? Totally down, loved the first Borderlands. First time using GMG, not bad.

Debit card wouldn't work now Paypal won't work either after I got it set up. Never had such a hard time trying to give someone money.

PSN does not take my money whatsoever. I have to drive down to walmart to buy a PSN card to buy things.

Back