Borderlands 2 Game Preorder (PC Digital Download) $37.50

Trying to get a second last-minute copy for the GF and GMG is being bitchy with my alternate account. Can't use Paypal and trying the CC made it loop some error message like 50 times.

Just signed up and bought BL2 from GMG. I never used them before, but now I definitely will. Totally worth it.

Got my key ASAP. Sorry to those who did not get theirs right away...

Just signed up and bought BL2 from GMG. I never used them before, but now I definitely will. Totally worth it.

Got my key ASAP. Sorry to those who did not get theirs right away...
you got yours right away because they are releasing keys now. if you bought it a week ago then you would have not gotten your key right away.

and if you are a big Borderlands fan then go ahead and use that code again and get the season pass for $22.50.

if anyone who has successfully bought from gmg wants to buy a copy for me, ill pay $40, just pm me please

OMG i can't wait... Just knowing that the game is on my HDD, and i can't play it, is making go crazy. haha.

Finally got that second copy. Had to clear cookies and I guess wait for the website to stop freaking out. Ready to play on Tuesday with the GF, woot!

deal is now dead

I got all mad, I went in to pre-order it this morning at 7:03AM, and it was dead, I missed it, according to the system, by 3 minutes..... =[

Shouldn't have put it off.

Can still get for $48 something or other at GMG, which I will probally still do.

I will actually wait a little. Greenmangaming will have another deal pretty soon , happened to me with sleeping dogs

Code that works

GMG20-AWDF9-Q1PEY expire on the 25/09/12

Brings the game to 38.40

not too shabby

Code that works

GMG20-AWDF9-Q1PEY expire on the 25/09/12

Brings the game to 38.40

not too shabby

You rock, thanks for posting this! I kept putting off pre-ordering and missed out on the first coupon. Went ahead and picked up the game plus season pass with this new coupon.

You rock, thanks for posting this! I kept putting off pre-ordering and missed out on the first coupon. Went ahead and picked up the game plus season pass with this new coupon.

enjoy!

im still on the fence :D

edit: just jumped the fence... :D

Last edited:
I'll wait to see what people have to say about it when it's out.

I played the first one briefly on Xbox and it seemed boring, but there's so much love for this series I'll give this one a chance.

I'll wait to see what people have to say about it when it's out.

I played the first one briefly on Xbox and it seemed boring, but there's so much love for this series I'll give this one a chance.

I found the problem with your first Borderlands experience.

I know it's early but anyone in the US get their GMG code yet?

Nevermind...I logged into their website and was able to retrieve it. Their emails say that it will be "sent out" the day the game is released.

Last edited:
I found the problem with your first Borderlands experience.

There was no way for me to try it on PC without buying it, so I figured I'd rent the Xbox version. This is why I miss demos.

How much different could the game be though between systems?

There was no way for me to try it on PC without buying it, so I figured I'd rent the Xbox version. This is why I miss demos.

How much different could the game be though between systems?

Unless you use a kb/mouse on your Xbox or are able to stuff a modern GPU into it. There's a huge difference in visual feedback, control feedback and precision.

To be fair I'm biased toward PC. I haven't been able to get back into consoles since I was in my teens well over a decade ago. I've bought pretty much every one to give it a go, with no luck. Certain games I just enjoy more on the PC. This probably helps keep me away from consoles as well... So It's probably just me. :) lol

I preordered this through GMG but don't seem to have the bonus content. Anyone else have the same issue?

It activated fine on Steam.

I preordered this through GMG but don't seem to have the bonus content. Anyone else have the same issue?

It activated fine on Steam.

I had to activate the Shift code under extras to get the preorder items to show up.

bummer didnt know it would go up in price expected the lower prices deals to keep coming. Think I'll wait.

I'm really trying to convince myself to buy this game, its got record breaking hype almost on the level of a GTA or Batman title, but watching one gameplay video after another hoping something grabs me, it just doesn't - the cartooney, anime style visuals is actually pretty offputting. What am I missing? Do you need to play it for a while in order for it to "click"?

If there's a hook then its not the visuals, not for me anyway.

I'm really trying to convince myself to buy this game, its got record breaking hype almost on the level of a GTA or Batman title, but watching one gameplay video after another hoping something grabs me, it just doesn't - the cartooney, anime style visuals is actually pretty offputting. What am I missing? Do you need to play it for a while in order for it to "click"?

If there's a hook then its not the visuals, not for me anyway.

Same reason why Mario, Sonic, and Bubble Bobble are legends. :D

The replay factor. :cool: This game has it!

So for everyone who pre-ordered on GMG did you get any code in the mail for the first expansion???

So for everyone who pre-ordered on GMG did you get any code in the mail for the first expansion???

The Season Pass? Yes. If you mean Mechromancer, it's probably tied to the Premier Club thing, so I doubt there is a separate code for it.

I also got my emails for the two copies of the game itself I bought... like a day after I got them on the website, activated on Steam, and installed. Lol.

"Light the fuse B*****!" -Boom, and his brother Bewm

I love this game!

Almost as fun as "Nine Toes, and he has three balls!" and his Toe Clipper.

Back