Borderlands 2 Launch Trailer

so I assume the story takes place ~200 years in the future. Cause that is how how often it opens.

Wonder how they are going to play out the location of the vault. Since we already know where it is from 1...

Or I could be thinking too much about a run-gun 1st person shooter.

some people got early xbox copies and can already play. while pc version is steam controlled for the unlock.

I can wait to pick it up tomorrow. I expect tomorrow night to involve my wife and I playing it together, like we did with the original.

Hmmm I might have to log into Steam using a US IP address. I wish sales charts would go away so releases can be global - there are no oceans on the Internet. If I wait until Thursday (UK release date) I'll likely be playing Torchlight 2, and I'll be playing that for a loooooong time!

Just don't ever buy anything from a different region on Steam - ever.

And of course the still shot from the video is the two Sirens fist-bumping after causing body parts to fly everywhere.

Just reinstalled Borderlands 1 to try and finish it this time. Got bored the past 2 times and uninstalled it.

How do the one chick's pants not fall down? They're riding below her hips!

The free key I got for upgrading to a 670 is pre loaded and ready. But my g/f's code from Green Man is yet to be seen. :confused:

I like how all the playable character from the first game are in the trailer, maybe they're unlockable. That would add a TON of replay value for me.

Back