Bowing Qpack? What about you?

Steeeeve

2[H]4U
So I was looking at my Qpack today and I noticed that it has "bowed" in the middle. I generally carry the case (but not too often) by holding the bottom on each side and it appears this might have caused the soft aluminum to flex.

Have any of you had this problem? Perhaps I could provide a picture later on this week.

Ive seen the motherboard bow from the screw tightening, but never the chassis- is this what your seeing?

Mine is doing that... but then again I have cut 2/3 of the bottom front away.

With the side panels off, the rear side rails have also bent toward the middle so the middle slot caved in sideways. Not really news that they cheaped out on the amount of aluminum used. Disappointing, but then what alternatives are there?

...but then I wouldn't have any motivation to bug you guys and offer invaluable advice! ;) :D

turns out that the little drop I had (which was not really much...I had the case in the Sugo pack and it dropped about a foot) caused my case to bend and broke the motherboard I believe....this has caused a mass panic as I have lots of stuff due tomorrow. Anyway, its a long story but I pretty much drove to a hotel to get another computer.... sigh

Back