Brand new 55nm GTX260 216 core $99 today only?

jebo_4jc

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2011
http://www.geeks.com/woot/

Fantastic deal for a brand new card, especially considering its the 55nm version which uses significantly less power and outputs less heat.

The fine print says the promo code ends on the 28th but woot deals are usually 24 hours only.

I know we have a hot deals thread, but I figured this probably deserved its own thread.

The only thing that would worry me is that BFG is exiting the gpu market, so a future RMA could be a big question mark.

man id take 2 of them right now if i could.. i dont care about the RMA.. im so fed up with dealing with RMA's that i just dont bother with them anymore..

The sad thing is, BFG's RMA service was wonderful.

The sad thing is, BFG's RMA service was wonderful.
yep. I advanced replaced two 800W psus and a 9800GX2 along the way.

I'm currently fighting an uphill battle with them on a 9800GX2.....I've had to contact them probably 10 times over the past 3 weeks, but just today they say it's on the fedex truck.

yep. I advanced replaced two 800W psus and a 9800GX2 along the way.

I'm currently fighting an uphill battle with them on a 9800GX2.....I've had to contact them probably 10 times over the past 3 weeks, but just today they say it's on the fedex truck.

im sure they are getting swamped with idiots trying to RMA old cards they have had laying around now that BFG is going out of business.. not to mention they probably cut their RMA staff down to maybe a handful of people..

Considering I'm still running an 8800GT as my main card, I could really use this. Too bad I don't have the money. :(

currently out of stock. hopefully they find some more before the promo is up

Back