Bridging an XBox360 via a PC

devman

2[H]4U
My HTPC has a wireless card in it, and an unused wired NIC on the mobo. Would it be possible for me to use the wired NIC to bridge the wireless connection to the Xbox360. Basically make them share the connection.

Yes, I done this with my laptop before I routed a ethernet cable to my living room. Laptop recieves the wireless internet and then that gets bridged to the wired ethernet jack on the laptop where a ethernet cables goes from that jack to the Xbox 360. Just highlight the wireless card then ctrl+click the wired card in network connections, right click the highlighted items and click bridge connections. Thats all you have to do.

Yes, I done this with my laptop before I routed a ethernet cable to my living room. Laptop recieves the wireless internet and then that gets bridged to the wired ethernet jack on the laptop where a ethernet cables goes from that jack to the Xbox 360. Just highlight the wireless card then ctrl+click the wired card in network connections, right click the highlighted items and click bridge connections. Thats all you have to do.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

Back