brilong

Toconator

Gawd
Yesterday I was ranked #71 on the team, today #72. Hmm lets just check the list ... 5.2M ppd ! OUCH ! I hope your mowing doesn't leave scars ! you're already 5 ranks ahead of me. A heads up to all those in the top 50 - there's a wicked mower coming your way ...

Same.. He passed me so fast that I didn't even have the time to post it..

On the same note, Toconator... Are you ready?

Toconator 2 -865,663 308,867 05.02.13, 10pm / 2.8 Days

Yeah I think he is seen in everybody's rear view....

I'd like to know what kind of hardware he and Hotpotamous are sporting to achieve those big numbers! That's impressive! :eek:

I'd like to know what kind of hardware he and Hotpotamous are sporting to achieve those big numbers! That's impressive! :eek:

I'm currently running 21 clients for about 4M PPD. A friend is kicking in the rest since I helped with the Chimp Challenge last week. I'm working to see how high of a rank I can get in a month (joined #33 on 4/11/13). :D

My low-end client is a dual E5520 system for about 31K PPD. The best client is the one many people on this forum helped me tweak, gkar. It's a 4P G34 6282 ES on a GL motherboard running at 3.4GHz on air. It's currently running a 8104 WU at 894K PPD.

they read the data here on the forums and get wheels up. All 4p g34 overclocked. they skipped on the old and busted socket f and went for old busted hottness.

they read the data here on the forums and get wheels up. All 4p g34 overclocked. they skipped on the old and busted socket f and went for old busted hottness.

Not in my case. I have a single 4P G34 system. The rest is Intel Xeon-based (55xx, 56xx, E7-28xx, E7-48xx, etc). Hoping to get some socket 2011 gear up and running in the next few weeks.

On the same note, Toconator... Are you ready?

Toconator 2 -865,663 308,867 05.02.13, 10pm / 2.8 Days

Yeah, yeah, I see you coming. First time I've reached #70 in awhile and you and 2 others are going to mow over me soon. Gonna upgrade the i5 to another i7 3770K but that'll only net me probably 7-10K ppd difference. Too bad i'm having issues with WHS2011 not running additional GPUs at 100% 'cause I've got lots of empty PCI-E slots in that machine.

Yesterday I was ranked #71 on the team, today #72. Hmm lets just check the list ... 5.2M ppd ! OUCH ! I hope your mowing doesn't leave scars ! you're already 5 ranks ahead of me. A heads up to all those in the top 50 - there's a wicked mower coming your way ...

BASTAGE!

;)

Oh wait,, I have two more days left.... Then........

Congratulations brilong !!!

You're a better folder than I am. The benefit from where I sit was the HOT breeze when you blew past me at mach 6.9! Since I am a lizard the heat sure felt good!
Way to go!
Way to keep going!

Hi Brilong

Nice PPD:D:D

Hope you're here to stay

[H]ecklerKoc[H];1039854687 said:
Congratulations brilong !!!

You're a better folder than I am. The benefit from where I sit was the HOT breeze when you blew past me at mach 6.9! Since I am a lizard the heat sure felt good!
Way to go!
Way to keep going!

Excuse my ignorance, but I'm not very active on the forums
What ever happened to you Heckler? You were a huge hitter not too far back?

Back