broken xbox360 40usd shipped with everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyshaw

[H]F Junkie
EDIT2: PENDING
EDIT: Ah, I remember why I thought *seems to be ODD error* in the first place and updated the OP :(
Hello,

xbox360 xenon. My really old launch model, lol. The CPU and GPU have been xclamped. The DVD drive *seems* to be the issue, in certain parts of Halo: ODST, it would give a game disc dirty error, and it won't load most games, either (Halo: Wars...) BUT, I say seems because I have installed Halo: ODST to the HDD, and it still gives this error......

I will include the 203W PSU it comes it, a 20GB HDD, and a component video cable (also have composite and toslink outputs).

The front USB cover spring is not present (if flew away, really o.0), so the door is mostly depressed.

Amazon Payments only. I don't really know if anybody will care for this, I'm selling it since I got a Jasper unit and this hasn't been used much since. It's way outside of the RROD 3year warranty. No RROD, though. I xclamped it as a preventative measure, and applied a 12V fan mod along with a dividing shroud (fan mod by soldering short the two fan controllers). Unit has no scratches, but one side has a lot of wierd black blemishes, like somebody made a few (8) short lines with a Crayon. I think it has the nidec fans, though I will throw in a Blue Tailsmoon fan as an extra (internal dual 60mm).

Thank you,
-Jeremy

Last edited:
Bump, great price. A BenQ for $25 off eBay and the person who buys this would be good to go. Good luck with your sale. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back