BUFFALO Firestix 2GB DDR2 800

MrMetal_53

[H]ard|Gawd
This is kinda of a weird question, but I figured I should ask it here. I bought the mentioned RAM about two months ago right after the Hot Deal when the memory was going for $120 (got it for $140 shipped from a member here on [H]). I bought it in preparation for a C2D build. My current set-up (which I can play all games on max or almost max settings) is:

3800 x2 @ 2.5 ghz
2 gig of pc 3200 ram @230 or so
8800 gts
X-Fi gamer
560 W Silverstone PSU

Now, I also bit on the Westinghouse 37w3 from Costco. I know I will definitely be playing my 360, watching HD-DVDs, etc. However, my PC gaming has been lagging a little bit lately. Last game I played was STALKER, and I still haven't beaten it. I just got bored of playing video games and haven't played for a couple months. I am very excited for Crysis, Bioshock, ET:QW, etc., but these games are a ways off.

So basically, I guess what I'm asking is:

Should I hold onto the ram to give me the possibility of upgrading come the end of the year when there games will hopefully be out? Now, even then, I still wouldn't really need to upgrade, but I was kind of getting the itch, which is why I bought the ram :D Or should I just sell the ram and try to make up for the price that I bought it for? Any help you guys can give me is useful, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

Back