Build Basics For Sale

CLock3

Gawd
A friend of mine is planning on doing a new build, so he's looking to sell his current parts that he'll be replacing to help offset the cost a bit. I told him I'd list them on here for him. He doesn't want to separate because of all of the hassle of shipping everything out. He would much rather sell it all in one package.

What you'll get:

ASUS P7P55D LGA 1156 Intel P55 ATX Intel Motherboard

Intel Core i5-750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Processor BX80605I5750

XFX HD-485X-ZDFC Radeon HD 4850 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Crucial 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1066 (PC3 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model CT2KIT25664BA1067

Make an offer.

Last edited:
I'd like to know as well. I'd like to know his price for the XFX card.

Sorry for the back and forth. Price is lowered, and is back to being a package deal. My friend doesn't really want to deal with shipping everything separately, and would much rather sell it all together.

Possibly pending. Awaiting response from another member.

The parts are a little under 2 years old, and in good condition. He takes good care of his stuff, and has never had any issues with any of the components.

*bump*

Haven't heard anything from the member mentioned in my previous post, so items are still up for grabs.

Are you parting out? I'm interested in the processor.

Back