Build Pix SIX LCD SETUP!

chanchan

Limp Gawd
As the name implies, it was a build I did for someone, 6x 20" LCD's! All independent displays!

Specs
Core2 Quad Q6600
EVGA 680i
4x 1GB Corsair XMS2 PC6400
3x 6600 GT PCI-E
2x 500GB WD RAID 1

It was for a stack trader so the client has 30+ graphs/charts up at a time.

IMG00070.jpg

As the name implies, it was a build I did for someone, 6x 20" LCD's! All independent displays!

Specs
Core2 Quad Q6600
EVGA 680i
4x 1GB Corsair XMS2 PC6400
3x 6600 GT PCI-E
2x 500GB WD RAID 1

It was for a stack trader so the client has 30+ graphs/charts up at a time.

IMG00070.jpg

Neat...but I want to see the 6 LCD display, talk about plenty of screen space for multi-hacking :eek: ;) .

I didn't have time/forgot to take pictures of the thing displaying 6 different websites, I only have pictures of the screens turned off LOL.

But believe me it worked, but it was a pain to navigate through, because your mouse had to go through all the screens.

I didn't have time/forgot to take pictures of the thing displaying 6 different websites, I only have pictures of the screens turned off LOL.

But believe me it worked, but it was a pain to navigate through, because your mouse had to go through all the screens.

Lol I would just tape about 4-5 icemats together and just sweep the table side to side :D .

I guess this is when the Logitech G5's speed button is useful.

The HSF is actually made by Cooler Master, standard type of design used by a few other "performance" brands. Honestly I don't remember the temps, but if anything it would be around 55-60c in my experience. Then again this was a while ago and I do builds all the time so it's hard for me to know for sure.

Either way for a $39.99 fan it really does haul ass.

Back