Built a new system today.

nmanley

Limp Gawd
It's been four years since I built my main system. It's had one upgrade since then from PIII to P4.
I've been working away from home and the Laptop is KILLING me for gaming and such so I ordered the stuff and built the system that's in my signature below.
If I hadn't got a bleemished Windows CD, I'd be posting this from it! :( Hope the new OS CD arrives Sat.

Anyway, thought this would be an ok first post on the forum. ;)

From what I've read, be careful with the door mechanism on the front of that Ventoo case. Prone to breakage.

EmptyFlame said:
From what I've read, be careful with the door mechanism on the front of that Ventoo case. Prone to breakage.

Thanks for the word EmptyFlame. I can see where it would be easy. Luckely I read the reviews a Newegg and saw one about the door. So far it's not a problem.

Thanks to all for the kind words. Wish I was $RICH$, I would have doubled the $2600 I spent. :D

gwai lo, Good try!!! :eek:

Is the A8N-SLI Premium motherboard worth it even if you're not using SLI?

Meanwhile, you might want to edit your sig; it's supposed to be less than ten lines.

i think so. i got it for the heatpipe, so no chipset fan worries. not running sli.

mikeblas said:
Is the A8N-SLI Premium motherboard worth it even if you're not using SLI?

Meanwhile, you might want to edit your sig; it's supposed to be less than ten lines.

Thanks will work on it. ;) I know there is a character limit cause I HIT it! :D

Back