Bulldozer production

looks like they are planning to release em around the same time as intel releasing the lga-2011 sandy bridges. but if they get em out in Q2 thats not bad then. i was expecting Q3 at the earliest.

Seriously I was expecting Bulldozer around Q1 2011, sucks we still must wait, I was expecting AMD to work on Bulldozer this whole time.

just hold out until tuesday when we have analyst day and make the real statements about availability.

thanks for the heads up JF.
I know the performance information will come out on the release date but I hope you’ll release some more info in the blog after the analyst day.

There will be an analyst's day blog with all the details of what we disclosed. But, of course, no performance.

Seriously I was expecting Bulldozer around Q1 2011, sucks we still must wait, I was expecting AMD to work on Bulldozer this whole time.

I expected Bulldozer in "2009" as they originally stated...:mad:
Can we blame this on Hector since he still had the king chain then? LOL...

I expected Bulldozer in "2009" as they originally stated...

To me its a very good thing that it did not come out then. Bad economy, early AMD 45nm process..

So I guess they'll be rolling them for the summer and probably in huge supplies when school starts again in September.

Back