Bunch of albums for $0.99 on Amazon MP3

SirKronan

Supreme [H]ardness
EDIT: DEAD

Now it's soundtracks for 2.99:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1375321842&pf_rd_i=163856011

Makes it easy not to pirate!! :D

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1375522982&pf_rd_i=163856011

I recommend the Lionel Richie and Ellie Goulding albums. It probably surprises me just as much as you that I like those, but for some reason I do.

EDIT: By the way, I navigated manually to many of the "clean" versions of explicit albums (which is nice if you work with kids in the community like I do!) Just in case you prefer them or listen in mixed company.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I wound up grabbing four albums from this. Thanks for the heads up! :D

No prob! I cant' get the albums to download with the Amazon MP3 downloader right now. I'm guessing they're getting hit hard. Oh well. It's safe in the cloud. :cool:

Bought a bunch of them, for $0.99 I'll try them out :p. Also had $2.29 in free MP3 credits (pepsi weekly promo + free app of the day credit) to help subsidize them ;). The Ellie Goulding one is definitely interesting.

I highly recommend both Beach House and Florence + the Machine, both a steal @ a $1

sale ends @ midnight, grab them while you can...

I was thinking about giving that Lionel Richie album a spin anyway..for 99 cents? A steal. Thanks!

I highly recommend both Beach House and Florence + the Machine, both a steal @ a $1

sale ends @ midnight, grab them while you can...

You're right. Beach House is good. Never even heard of them! Picked it up. Thanks!!

By the way, I navigated manually to many of the "clean" versions of explicit albums (which is nice if you work with kids in the community like I do!) Just in case you prefer them or listen in mixed company. Will add to OP.

I was thinking about giving that Lionel Richie album a spin anyway..for 99 cents? A steal. Thanks!

Yeah, I never gave that album the time of day, but after listening for a bit it's growing on me. You know, he's not a bad singer, and those are some decent country voices singing along with him. It turned out to be an ok venture in my opinion.

Grabbed the Fun. album and the Regina Spektor one thanks!

Edit: Also got The Black Keys album as well.

Last edited:
Picked up a cloud copy of the Florence and The Machine Album just in case I lose my cd, and out of all of them, only was really interested in hearing The Lumineers. I couldn't bring myself to get any of the others. :/

Dead deal? Link takes me to some other Amazon page and don't see anything about this $0.99/album deal; just the older $5.

Back