burning toughpower 750w PSU $125

I saw they have this in store as well. In store price good today through Tuesday, June 12.

is there a difference between this 750 modular and the 700 modular other then the extra 50 watts because i just picked up the 700 watt modular from a local pc store for 184 and if i can get the 750 for 60 bucks cheaper ill just take it back(still have week left to do that)and just order this online and get back 50-60 bucks:)

just went to my local fry's, picked up 2 out of 3 that were there since i figured my cousin might want one. I almost thought there weren't any until i looked at the top shelf behind the power supplies and saw some chillin at the top.

good reviews and 5 year warranty on this psu.

** The units that fry's had have the 8 Pin PCI-E connector which makes this an even better buy, more future proof for things that use 8 pin PCI-E such as ATI's new video cards.

Ordered! I've has this on a NewEgg wish list for my new PC at $190. Wasn't planning on buying it until August but I simply cannot pass this deal up!! Thanks!! :D:D:D

yeah i think im gonna go take mine back(700toughpowermodular)back to local store which i paid 184 and pick this up with 50 extra watts and 50 bucks cheaper!

just installed it, looks great for one, not quite as bad visually as jonny guru says it looks. Plus I only had to use 1 cable set to power up 3 hard drives and my dvd rom so my case is a crap load cleaner now.

Awesome buy imo. My cousin went and picked up another for his brother, so all 3 of us have this psu now. Funny because the last one was behind the actual section for psu's and I already knew that from earlier when i was there, so when we grabbed it, some other guy was like, "is that the one that is on sale" and we were like yeah, and he sort of mumbled "i thought it was the 700watt", i think he was bummed cause he was looking for it. sucks for him but he should have asked the people there for help.

This is clearly the *best* psu for this price point, I'm still amazed they have it for this price.

you can get 700w still for $120ish?

Everything else I believe is at a much higher price point. I ordered 700w version.

you ordered the 700 watt version? The 750 watt one just came back in stock a little while ago.

I just went by the Sunnyvale Fry's on Arques last night around 8:30PM - at that point they still had a ton left, like a half-dozen on the actual PSU shelf and I think another few off on the endcap in front of the motherboard/RAM section.

you can get 700w still for $120ish?

Everything else I believe is at a much higher price point. I ordered 700w version.

I am happy with my Toughpower 1200W psu, but it did cost a little more...

The good news is that I can use it to power my Zap-X when I get it :cool:

Hey guys i know the 750watt is sold out online

i was wondering if i should get the 650watt at office depot for 159.99
i think i need a new psu i don't think my antec neo 500watt is able to power my overclocked core2 duo rig as i think its burning out my ram sticks

i am just wondering if these are quality psu's iam running a 8800GTS 640mb video card
e4300 oc to 3.3ghz 1.4v ram is at 2.1v 1103mhz

I bought one of these yesterday since I'm planning to time a build around July's price cuts. DHL is delivering and hopefully it should be here by Wed.

It will look nice in my new Antec 182 I think but I do hear the cables may not be long enough. We'll see.

I bought one of these yesterday since I'm planning to time a build around July's price cuts. DHL is delivering and hopefully it should be here by Wed.

It will look nice in my new Antec 182 I think but I do hear the cables may not be long enough. We'll see.

with that antec 182 i believe the cables will be too short, almost didn't make it in my antec 900, and my cousin had to buy an extension on his power supply for his antec 180, so you just might need to get an extension.

with that antec 182 i believe the cables will be too short, almost didn't make it in my antec 900, and my cousin had to buy an extension on his power supply for his antec 180, so you just might need to get an extension.

Thanks for the heads up. I've got time on my new build so if they won't fit right away I won't be mad.

Thanks for the heads up. I've got time on my new build so if they won't fit right away I won't be mad.
Did you get the 750W or the 700W?

The 750W page gives me a 404 at this point, so I guess the original deal is officially dead. The 700W deal still seems alive though, but I would really like to know if it has the 8-pin PCIe before I jumped.

Back in stock. Got my shipping notification today.

I haven't had a good experience with Thermaltake's PSUs in the past.

Some of their older PSUs have been crap, but the toughpower series has been scoring very high marks on Jonnyguru

mine arrived today. I'm at work so I obviously haven't installed it yet, but wow is it heavy

And it does come with the 8pin pci-e cable

Back