Buying Broken consoles and handhelds

ViriiGuy

Limp Gawd
Hello all,

*EDIT* 01-21-08 Currently I have all the 360's I need. For the moment.. Thank you all for that :) What I need now are DS Lites and Wii's. If you have one of these that is busted, or what have you, contact me. I will buy it off you.

I am looking to buy your broken console systems. Do you have a 360 with the Red Ring of Death? sell it to me. Did you bust the hinge and/or the LCD of your DS? Will it just not turn on? Sell it to me. Did you brick your Wii or your PSP while trying to mod it? Sell it to me. Did you drop it off a 15 story building? Sell it to me.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it.

Virii

Sell yo a 360 (broken) for cheap. Dvd tray broke, RROD, does not boot (New ROFL Board). The MFR is 5/6/06. I got another pro, and elite so I could careless about this one. Comes with everything, besides HD cables. Pm me a price.

I've got a PSP with a new screen, doesn't boot. no battery or other accessories. I'd like $40 + actual shipping for it. LMK

aznknife, I sent you a PM.
Ronbo, I will get back to you on yours... but if you could.. PM me as to why it does not turn on. It is connected to the new screen? Did you drop it? etc etc...

Thanks,
Virii

I have a perfectly working PS2 that scratches the inside of the cd after hours of play. is that worth a lil more?

All PM's replied too,
Aznmc16, I do not currently have alot of demand for PS2's, but I can tell you how to fix that scratching issue if you want.

PM me.

don't think you would want this, but I got a sk2 that still works (turns on, and still functions).....but the sim card reader does not work, so you can't use the phone function.....

I do not have use for a SK2, no. But if you have a current gen console or hand held... come on back :D

Bumpity bump, I am still buying. Currently I am MOST interested in Buying DS's.

I currently need about 4 360's, 8 DS Lites, 3 DS Phats and as many Wii's as I can get my hands on.

I have a 360 with a broken dvd drive ( wont read any discs) Has all the hookups and 20 gig HD. Shoot me a pm if your interested

I have a Japanese PS2 that boots fine, but the drive tray doesn't stay closed. It just opens automatically when you close it, with or without a disc in the tray.

All PM's and emails have been replied to, I think. If I missed you, either email me at My handle here at gmail.com or PM me again. I believe I am now full on 360 parts for a little bit. Now I need DS lites and Wii's. I do not really need any DS Phats. No one seems to want them fixed anymore. I will take a few broken PS3's as well.

Thanks,
ViriiGuy

Still looking for some more Wii's, a ds lite or two and some PS3's Paying fair value for busted systems.

Email me at my handle here at gmail or PM me here. DO not email me at my listed email address as it is currently down.

When I finish fixing them, they are fixed right. And likely better than new :)
I have never had any complaints.

Luxor, I will keep you in mind when I need more 360's.

Back