bwang

asuka10456

[H]ard|Gawd
Purchased a CPU from him 3-4 weeks ago. He did not reply to me after I sent payment but before I sent it he said he would ship asap. He ignores me for a week, I asked a mod to send him a pm to see if we can pull a response. He responses once saying hes over seas now and he would send it when he got back. Should be a few days. Now more time has passed, its been more than 3 weeks since I paid. Hes ignoring me and the mod, he logs in daily but doesn't post or reply to messages.

I opened a PayPal dispute and escalated it but PayPal takes their time of course. Anyone else ever deal with his guy? Possibly have a phone number?

He already has form as a seller, there is already 1 thread about him in TTT

Purchased a CPU from him 3-4 weeks ago. He did not reply to me after I sent payment but before I sent it he said he would ship asap. He ignores me for a week, I asked a mod to send him a pm to see if we can pull a response. He responses once saying hes over seas now and he would send it when he got back. Should be a few days. Now more time has passed, its been more than 3 weeks since I paid. Hes ignoring me and the mod, he logs in daily but doesn't post or reply to messages.

I opened a PayPal dispute and escalated it but PayPal takes their time of course. Anyone else ever deal with his guy? Possibly have a phone number?

While I can understand your frustration, the fact that bwang is "logged on" doesn't actually mean he's there. There are plenty of people who have been accused of being online and not responding when in fact they were not. The last post date of his is 06/03/13. When did you last hear from him? As far as his selling is concerned - he only had the one TTT thread and it appeared to be a mishap with USPS and a lack of communication that was resolved. Can you link to his FS thread?

Last edited:
Hes been online nearly everyday, Multiple times a day. He used his internet being laggy as a excuse to not responding to pms in the only message I got back from him. I sure I wouldn't see him checking out other's FS threads if he wasn't actually logged in,.

Edit: He just sent me a refund, its pending till the 7th. It seems he only refunded me because the mod contacted him again today and told him he needed to fix this. Beware of dealing with this individual. He still hasn't contacted me.

Last edited:
Back