bypass pdf print security

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a course i am taking later this eyar, and was given a number of pdf files for a pre-course study.

The people who created the pdf seemed to have set security settings for not being allowed to print the pdf.. Which is odd since it is not a secure doc.

so i am trying to figure out a way to print it.

can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

So, yeah... This is not a forum for bypassing security put in place by admin or owners of material. Sorry.

You'll find your answer at Google.com. Just type in three keywords and you'll have the information available for you to print.

no this is a forum for help

I work for the military and usually a lot of our references are in pdf, and are secured.

they also come chock full of warnings and eyes only limts in a sense.

These on the other hand, are availible at school on paper back, and we will be given paper copies come september.
From what me and my supervisors can gather, they are locked out of habit, because everything is.

Printing a pdf that is not trade marked or registered. and is full of information I have access to as a right of my job, is not illegal.

the problem is that we would spend months climbing the chain to get to ottawa to find out the actual password for the material.

the problem is that we would spend months climbing the chain to get to ottawa to find out the actual password for the material.

The problem is there is a method in place for getting what you want and you don't want to deal with it.

report.gif

http://hardforum.com/report.php?p=1032475732

and as i stated... there are no rules being broken. the documents i work with ha ve very strict rules

And if i were printing something not allowed i would be breaking enough laws to lose my job and be arrested.. this is not that type of document.

glad to see you close minded twits just out right assume someone is doing something illegal the minute they ask a question like this.

Try installing acrobat 4, used to work for me with school docs :)

These on the other hand, are availible at school on paper back, and we will be given paper copies come september.
From what me and my supervisors can gather, they are locked out of habit, because everything is.

Uh, so logic would lead us to believe that they probably don't want you to print them out since they will be providing you with them later.

Bottom line is that it's specifically noted in the forum rules. I'm not sure why people ever post these kind of questions on forums and wait for answers too. If you really wanted to know, it's not like Google is going to make you wait to get your search results.

and as i stated... there are no rules being broken. the documents i work with ha ve very strict rules

And if i were printing something not allowed i would be breaking enough laws to lose my job and be arrested.. this is not that type of document.

glad to see you close minded twits just out right assume someone is doing something illegal the minute they ask a question like this.

Because we've seen this "Trust me..it's legitimate" attempts a kajillion times.

If the PDF authors wanted you to print it..the would relax the settings and resend it to you.

bypass pdf print security

you close minded twits

(1) Absolutely NO FLAMING, NAME CALLING OR PERSONAL ATTACKS. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm.

(18) You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.

Think that pretty much sums it up, don't you?

sure it does, and as stated before. if it were an illegal activitie then i would understand the problem.

would you like me to send you one of the pdf's so you can go over the frigin thing and see there are no copy right laws on them,

As i stated there is no reason for them to be protected and even my bosses feel i should be able to print it. but have you ever gone through this type of thing with a government agency. would take me months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back