C&C: Generals, worst A.I. ever?

insanarchist

[H]ard|Gawd
Alright, I did a quick search of the forums/google, but not too many people seem to have talked about it, so I'd just like to ask: has anyone found a game with worse AI than C&C Generals? How hard is it for units to automatically attack someone who is attacking them? I mean, come on! I actually bought this damned game a while back thinking "hey, I loved C&C Red Alert 1/2, this has got to be better!"

NOPE. TERRIBLE.

insanarchist said:
Alright, I did a quick search of the forums/google, but not too many people seem to have talked about it, so I'd just like to ask: has anyone found a game with worse AI than C&C Generals? How hard is it for units to automatically attack someone who is attacking them? I mean, come on! I actually bought this damned game a while back thinking "hey, I loved C&C Red Alert 1/2, this has got to be better!"

NOPE. TERRIBLE.

Ever play Extreme Paintbrawl? :D

insanarchist said:

NOPE. TERRIBLE.

EASY HALF LIFE 2!!

Hold up a soda can and the enemys wont shoot you :)

Battlefield series .... the AI in any of these games makes baby jesus cry. I swear the calculator I got when I opened a new bank account could pwn the AI in any of the battlefield series.

IMO, Generals ruined the C&C Series.

Plus, it was coded so horribly, even my friends 6800Ultra rig gets like 30 or 40 FPS in it...

ugh generals was terrible. decent to play with friends, but the AI is retarded. Not to mention westwood (now EA) rushed the hell out of it and the coding was sloppy and ran like shit.

i would have to say the settlers 5, the ai is either really bad, or there isnt' one

Yeah.. it's like "Hey someone's shooting you! Shoot back!" or they would all bunch up trying to go up an easy slope and get stuck.

What a disappointment compared to the prev. series indeed.

Back