Call of Duty 4 (PC) $36.55 w/Google Checkout Free Shipping!

ReTiCuLeX

Gawd
I already bought COD4 for PC because I'm impatient. All I can tell you about the game is OMG, it's great. It's a mix between COD2 and BF2 in one with better Gfx.

http://www.buy.com/prod/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare/q/loc/108/204555534.html

List Price: See Details $49.99
You Save: $3.44
Our Price: $46.55
Google Checkout$-10.00
Shipping: FREE
Total: $36.55

Great deal for anyone who is on a budget or patient enough to wait for it :).

NOTE: They raised the price to 48.99 = $38.99 shipped... just an FYI Update.

wait it says you save $10 only if you don't already have a Google account. wtf lol. practically everyone already has a Google account ;(
i was all interested in $36 for CoD4 too :(

wait it says you save $10 only if you don't already have a Google account. wtf lol. practically everyone already has a Google account ;(
i was all interested in $36 for CoD4 too :(

make a new account. :eek:

If Google asks you to do a review for Buy.com do it. A week or two later and they will give you another $10 off. Sadly, i used mine already. :( But i just did another review, maybe i'll get some more $$ off?

Great deal. In for 1. I made a new Google account for this, but I only have 1 credit card so I assume using Checkout on another account with the same card number wouldn't work, amirite?

Great deal. In for 1. I made a new Google account for this, but I only have 1 credit card so I assume using Checkout on another account with the same card number wouldn't work, amirite?
You would assume wrong.

I just did it. Just had to have an unused email address.

Owning your own domain is awesome :D

don't mean to crap on your deal, it is great.
Just want to add
Local compusa(ny) is giving away COD3 Free and 20% off gaming accessory with COD4 purchase. 2 games for the price of now. Not bad if you haven't played cod3.

don't mean to crap on your deal, it is great.
Just want to add
Local compusa(ny) is giving away COD3 Free and 20% off gaming accessory with COD4 purchase. 2 games for the price of now. Not bad if you haven't played cod3.

COD3 wasn't on the PC.

This is a deal for the PC version of the game.

I assume they're giving COD3 for the XBox free with purchase of XBox COD4? Not really the same thing.

Damn it, I tried to get in on that Ritz mis-pricing when that happened and I used Google checkout there. I got my order canceled on the Iomega external HDD and now I can't use that $10 off google checkout. Plus I had to pay shipping. I hope I get that review thing from Google at least.

I've spoke with instore people and online chat and they are all telling me COD3 is for the PC. Now you're right it was never released for the PC, but maybe this is some special edition?

....or they don't know what they are talking about :(

I've spoke with instore people and online chat and they are all telling me COD3 is for the PC. Now you're right it was never released for the PC, but maybe this is some special edition?

....or they don't know what they are talking about :(

They don't know what they're talking about.

COD3 was never released for the PC and never will be released for the PC.

Sweet, I'm glad some of you got some use out of it. My apologies if I forgot to mention you need to make a new google checkout account if you have one already.

I look foward to seeing you all on the virtual battlefield =p.

Xfire: reticule

I wasn't going to buy COD4 until the price dropped on amazon.com or a deal like this came along, but I didn't know it would come so soon. $40.16 shipped in California. I could have payed $50 for it yesterday. Thanks.

Backorder, so I canceled my order. I'll go to Fry's on the weekend.

backordered but shouldn't take too long to restock. This game is sold out everywhere near me.

Is it just me or is CoD4 not eligible for the $10 Google Discount now?

Edit: Nevermind, they're out of stock again...

Now that it's backordered, when I check my order status it is showing my total at $50 again even though I bought with google checkout and was 40 at the time. I hope they don't charge 50 for it.

yeah, i think it shows original price, cause google checkout is a different checkout thing, so they're the ones that discount and charge you. if that made any sense lol.

nearest comp ussr is 100+ miles away from me now, gg sadface.

Ahhhhh if I buy this to play on my awesome gaming rig then all my friends will be like, wtf, why didn't you get the 360 version?! So torn...

anyone's gone to shipping yet? or delivered maybe?

mines on backorder (says "Sent to Warehouse") and I was probably one of the first that ordered it with GCO...

not yet :(

I'm starting to think that maybe the extra 12-13 dollars off is not worth it to wait 10 days to play it.

Tomorrow ? I thought it wasn't till wednesday when you could get it ?
Please tell me what you know....I always miss the good stuff:):confused:

It's on their website at $39 right now, so I paid online for store pickup.

It shows in the current "weekly ad" on their website as well as the ad included in today's newspaper.

Sale goes all week.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back