Call of Duty 4 Server - CAL Settings - Come Join!

rsgunter

[H]ard|Gawd
My clan is trying to get our server populated by members of the COD4 community who want to compete in CAL. We update the servers as necessary to keep with CAL standards.

Our server is a 16 slot S&D and TDM with PAM4 for CAL.

|Oe| Ominous Eclipse

default port 28960

PAM is poo, as are people that want to be "OMG CAL CPL PR0 GFOURMTHREER".

PAM is poo, as are people that want to be "OMG CAL CPL PR0 GFOURMTHREER".

Lol no you fail...

Cal is good. It has some bad points but for people like me who are competitive it's fun.

Yeah, CAL's pretty good because after a while, playing against idiots who have no idea of how to play gets old.

Yeah, CAL's pretty good because after a while, playing against idiots who have no idea of how to play gets old.

Yeah. People in general just SUCK at COD4.

I play about 15-20 hours a week of games. That's split up between CSS, BF2, TF2, and COD4. I get roughly 4 hours of COD4 each week. Now to the point, I can go in ANY server and get first place if i start from the beginning. I'm usually out in first by 200-700 points.
Proof:
http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/zamming/

What does that tell you? Pubs are full of terribad players. So for someone like me who is above average in the game Cal is a nice place to play because it gives me a little challenge.

Sorry if it sounds like i'm tooting my own horn, just trying to make a point that competitive leagues serve more of a purpose then "I'm better then you are cuz I'm cal M" or w/e people say.

Lol no you fail...

Cal is good. It has some bad points but for people like me who are competitive it's fun.

You write 'you fail', yet the irony escapes you.

I'm competitive, but I don't need the quasi-merit of a 'CAL-Certified" server to prove it to me. The 55-5 ratio does that in itself.

You write 'you fail', yet the irony escapes you.

I'm competitive, but I don't need the quasi-merit of a 'CAL-Certified" server to prove it to me. The 55-5 ratio does that in itself.

Try being 55-5 in a server with other CAL players, it's a lot different than a general pub.

I'm not knocking your abilities, but CAL servers are straight up more competitive and make anyone better because there isn't cheap stuff like martyrdom and last stand, for example.

Try being 55-5 in a server with other CAL players, it's a lot different than a general pub.

I'm not knocking your abilities, but CAL servers are straight up more competitive and make anyone better because there isn't cheap stuff like martyrdom and last stand, for example.

True. That said, most people that fancy themselvese "CAL" couldn't make 'amateur'. I have a load of friends representing their nations globally, even Ireland or Netherlands - their CoD2 team beat Dignitas, supposedly, and they destroy me. Don't get me wrong, I don't play with complete novices, i've been inthe game sinve the very first CoD 56k rifles only server hit the shops.

Forgive anything you percieve as bullshit, I'm inebriated and don't remember the specifics entirely.

Back